Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

where will we come in league 1 next season?

our only pray is for leicester and leeds to gain promotion and for teams such as blackpool to come down. would we even survive in league 1 currently if we was dumped in that league tommorow?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]You''re retarded....[/quote]hmmm EM its funny how Billy Bunter predicted we''d lose to MK amid a barrage of abuse.. now he''s predicting we''re going to get relagated and you come back with stupid insults....

This bloke is a wind-up merchant C.T if you are starting to believe people like him as well, you really have lost the plot.

Reply Quote

our only pray is for leicester and leeds to gain promotion and for teams such as blackpool to come down. would we even survive in league 1 currently if we was dumped in that league tommorow?

a well constructive post there mate, nice one. now back to the tabletsSmile [:)]

Reply Quote

a well constructive post there mate, nice one. now back to the tabletsSmile [:)]

i actually think that relagation would be the best for norwich city in the long term.Yes it would be very disappointing but it would at least make Deliar reconsider and go grovelling to P.C[:-*]

[quote user="billy bunter"]our only pray is for leicester and leeds to gain promotion and for teams such as blackpool to come down. would we even survive in league 1 currently if we was dumped in that league tommorow?[/quote]

(i) We won''t get ''dumped in that league tommorrow.''

(ii) The transfer window is still open

(iii) Do you enjoy living life as though it''s one big disaster?

The guys a WUM but perhaps you should laugh at his posts or ignore them rather than take them so seriously.

[quote user="C.T "][quote user="Evil Monkey"]You''re retarded....
[/quote]

hmmm EM its funny how Billy Bunter predicted we''d lose to MK amid a barrage of abuse.. now he''s predicting we''re going to get relagated and you come back with stupid insults....
[/quote]

You are having a laugh with that logic aren''t you?

I predicted Nadal would win Wimbledon, so you can all expect flares to come back into fashion now!

CT, you''re showing your age a little here, I''m sorry to say... you''ve

always been a favourite of mine, your posts are entertaining... but

you''re prone to getting sucked in by the wind-ups like Wiz and now this

muppet... He''s been trolling since the day he arrived on these boards

and will continue to do so until he gets bored or grows a second brain

cell. 

As for saying we''d be better off in League One? What the feck??

Come on lad, come back to reality...

Not necessarily C.T, and who is to say that Cullum is bothered anymore anyway. Like EM says, Wiz and Co have extreme views, which although have some basis of truth, are far too extreme in reality.

Cullum wouldn''t touch us with a barge pole if we got relegated, the

pressure would be too much and the profit less.  Sorry, but its

true.  Our best bet is to just wait for he seems to be playing the

long game.  He''ll disappear to the shadows for now, but it won''t

be the last we hear of him, regardless of how results go on the pitch.

People should concentrate on the new striker signing(s) and who that

might be, for this will be the key to our season.  1 league game

and 1 league cup game a season do not make....

Oh, C.T, don''t leave our little gang and go and join the nasty big boys gang....Stay with us where everything is rosy and we can put an intellektual slant on all our difficulties.......

[quote user="astrodyne"]Oh, C.T, don''t leave our little gang and go and join the nasty big boys gang....Stay with us where everything is rosy and we can put an intellektual slant on all our difficulties.......[/quote]

If only more people left the ''cosy gang''....

[quote user="billy bunter"]our only pray is for leicester and leeds to gain promotion and for teams such as blackpool to come down. would we even survive in league 1 currently if we was dumped in that league tommorow?[/quote]

You really, really are starting to piss me off,.Now Wiz is funny you are just a miserable tit who enjoys our current problems

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Billy Bunter.. more like Stupid C... i''ll let other people add the rest of that word

jas :)

[/quote]

Silly ryhmes better with Billy, jas [;)]

[quote user="Nigel Worthless"]What an absolute moron. Why don''t you just support someone else![/quote]

post of the season i think, i presume you wasn''t one of the loyal supporters to go to mk dons last night? guess what mate i did! I Purshased my ticket with every confidence we would have good season. so far watching the two games i have seen we look very ordinary at best. i believe we will stay up as we will be the average/worse teams and get enough home points in the bag. but seems i go home and away i would like my team for once least to fight and show passion and not just roll over because the other team has more will! i wonder how many of you tinted spec wearers have gone to either game so far. plenty time for the season to turn around but its not excatly the start we needed after last year. as for c.t i dont want norwich to be relegated but he makes good point. it maybe the chance for us to start fresh with new squad. this whole old dead wood mixed with 30loans isn''t working! didn''t last season won''t this. honestly were do you guys see norwich next summer?

i personally see norwich coming 15-18th in league

having the same problems with the squad size on we have no numbers

and us being in same situation next season taking stability as good news.

now dont get me wrong i dont mind writing off seasons for building a squad as long as i know theyll be improvement. i just cant see where this is improvement or in the 3yr plan managers set

Simple request for you Bunty. Post pictures of your ticket stubs from the two games you went to. It''s not difficult, just scan them in and post them. Personally, I think you''re full of s**t, and would just like a bit of reassurance as to how big a tw@t we''re really dealing with.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Simple request for you Bunty. Post pictures of your ticket stubs from the two games you went to. It''s not difficult, just scan them in and post them. Personally, I think you''re full of s**t, and would just like a bit of reassurance as to how big a tw@t we''re really dealing with.
[/quote]

what a d!ckhead mate, i will do that just for you mate, dont see why i have to prove myself for being norwich fan for 24yrs of my life! How do i know your not supporter? send me your copies to please

address please?

Ha ha ha ha, Billy thinks you meant send them in the post, through royal mail... ha ha ha!

I don''t think Billy is a Blue... but I do suspect he''s slightly

red-and-white striped, albeit nowhere near as sharp as an actual

blade....

oh internet lol i knew i was just testing you all to see if you are on the ball [:$]

im at work till 5pm but i will try to get them on tonight, playing football @ 7pm so i will either put them up before or tonight about 9.30ish

[quote user="C.T "]i actually think that relagation would be the best for norwich city in the long term.

Yes it would be very disappointing but it would at least make Deliar reconsider and go grovelling to P.C[:-*]
[/quote]

I''m VERY glad you''re not in charge. [:D]

[quote user="billy bunter"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Simple request for you Bunty. Post pictures of your ticket stubs from the two games you went to. It''s not difficult, just scan them in and post them. Personally, I think you''re full of s**t, and would just like a bit of reassurance as to how big a tw@t we''re really dealing with. [/quote]

what a d!ckhead mate, i will do that just for you mate, dont see why i have to prove myself for being norwich fan for 24yrs of my life! How do i know your not supporter? send me your copies to please

address please?

[/quote]Point 1 - I''m not, nor ever will be your ''mate'', so please can you refrain from calling me that. I know you "geeza''s" like to use that word a lot, but could you try not to for a little while? Point 2 - What exactly are you trying to say above? "How do I know your not supporter". I never said I wasn''t a supporter? Why would I be on here otherwise? I''ve got a picture of a Canary as my avatar. What more proof do you need? Alas, I have nothing I can send to you as I didn''t go to the games. Now obviously that means I''m not a ''Hardcore elite'' fan such as yourself, but it''s just something I''ll have to live with. Ho-hum..........