Sign in to follow this  
Glenn loves Shola

Roeder to hijack Ipswich bid

[quote user="Glenn loves Shola"]You heard it here first Roeder has put in an offer to hijack the binners bid, expect Shola to be a Norwich player within 24 hours.[/quote]

Prick!!!

[quote user="Glenn loves Shola"]You heard it here first Roeder has put in an offer to hijack the binners bid, expect Shola to be a Norwich player within 24 hours.[/quote]

Gordon! how have you been lately? Still working for the Club/Anglia TV/Sainsburys all at the same time?

jas :)

To be fair, The Times is running a story on this today. Im not saying it''s true by any means but The Times is more reliable than the Sun or any other similar comic! I can''t see us actually having enough money for Shola considering we only bid £250,000 for Iversen.

Having a medical prior to agreeing personal terms isn''t the same as signing a contract. Any sensible Club would want a close look at the goods before offering what Ameobi''s being touted for. There''s a lot of water still to flow under that bridge.

Said on Radio Norfolk that they want £2m and that he was being paid £35k a week by Newcastle so where are we getting that money from or have you won the lottery?

£2 million is a fair price for him i think when you see some of the fees paid nowadays , he wont get £30,000 a week at any Championship club though so will be looking at a heavy pay cut.

[quote user="Matt"]  I can''t see us actually having enough money for Shola considering we only bid £250,000 for Iversen.[/quote]Where the Hell did you get that from??????

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Matt"]  I can''t see us actually having enough money for Shola considering we only bid £250,000 for Iversen.[/quote]Where the Hell did you get that from??????[/quote]Was he right ? [:)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Matt"]  I can''t see us actually having enough money for Shola considering we only bid £250,000 for Iversen.[/quote]Where the Hell did you get that from??????[/quote]Was he right ? [:)][/quote]No. Unless Rosenborg accepted £250,000 - whaat do you think?

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Matt"]  I can''t see us actually having enough money for Shola considering we only bid £250,000 for Iversen.[/quote]

Where the Hell did you get that from??????
[/quote]

Was he right ? [:)]
[/quote]

No. Unless Rosenborg accepted £250,000 - whaat do you think?
[/quote]

I seem to remember a figure of £1.5m being quoted.Oh,but obviously that wouldn''t fit the whole "the board have stolen all the money and given Glenn three and six to build the squad" argument,would it?

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Matt"]  I can''t see us actually having enough money for Shola considering we only bid £250,000 for Iversen.[/quote]Where the Hell did you get that from??????[/quote]Was he right ? [:)][/quote]No. Unless Rosenborg accepted £250,000 - whaat do you think?[/quote]Sorry, the way you said "where the hell did you get that from" kind of suggested that some insider beans might have been spilt. I''m barking up the wrong tree again !!!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Matt"]  I can''t see us actually having enough money for Shola considering we only bid £250,000 for Iversen.[/quote]Where the Hell did you get that from??????[/quote]Was he right ? [:)][/quote]No. Unless Rosenborg accepted £250,000 - whaat do you think?[/quote]

I seem to remember a figure of £1.5m being quoted.Oh,but obviously that wouldn''t fit the whole "the board have stolen all the money and given Glenn three and six to build the squad" argument,would it?

[/quote]I would love to see the look on some faces in here if they signed Ameobi AND Iversen [:)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Matt"]  I can''t see us actually having enough money for Shola considering we only bid £250,000 for Iversen.[/quote]

Where the Hell did you get that from??????
[/quote]

Was he right ? [:)]
[/quote]

No. Unless Rosenborg accepted £250,000 - whaat do you think?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I would love to see the look on some faces in here if they signed Ameobi AND Iversen [:)]
[/quote]

You and me both!!!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Sorry, the way you said "where the hell did you get that from" kind of suggested that some insider beans might have been spilt. I''m barking up the wrong tree again !!![/quote]I do have (a bit ) of insider information & I do know a bid has been accepted - the money''s not the problem; I don''t know what the bid was, however, I just can''t imagine them taking much less than £1m.