Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Where's everyone sitting this season

Was planning to use my arse like I normally do however since about halfway through Colchester game I have been flirting with the idea of sitting on my head and allowing my arse to "enjoy" the football. Why are we so poor mum? Why do we have to borrow clothes and toys from our cousins? Why couldn''t you have been "friends" with that Mr. Cullum? My friends''s dad said he had a chalet at cromer and a beach hut at wells!!!!!!! Even my mentally retarted half-cousin from suffolk get better toys than we do.........please can I have another toy mum? My toys smell and some dont work anymore.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Stone"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

oh.. i will be in the same seat  have been in for the past 12 years

Block D

row u

Seat 99..

come and say hello!

jas :)

[/quote]

Blimey Jas, just seat 98 seperates us then!

[/quote]

wow! i would say "within spitting distance".. but that would have to be a hell of gob! lol

[/quote]

I''ll assume you''re across the aisle! Although I reckon with the wind behind me I could nail you with a greenie! (I''d really pity seat 98 then after a few near misses!)

This will be my first season there after moving from Block A.

Moving to the Snakepit this season, but missing the first game as it''s my PA''s bloody wedding.

[quote user="Dicky"]Moving to the Snakepit this season, but missing the first game as it''s my PA''s bloody wedding.[/quote]

What a time for your Dad to get married...oh well! better late than never I suppose.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Where I can, when I can.  Probably at the QPR home game first of all.

[/quote]

What the hell kind of supporter are you? [:O] You''re worse than me, and I sit in the N & P.    

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

What the hell kind of supporter are you? [:O] You''re worse than me, and I sit in the N & P.    

[/quote]

I sit next to my laptop then swear because the commentary goes off and

I''m too tight to pay for Canaries World... then just sit on BBC website

pressing F5 every ten seconds.... so what kind of fan does that make

me??[:S]

I hate to break it to you, but I think you''re also worse than me ... the shame. [:)]

Joking aside, I would think that it makes you a pretty frustrated fan. Not even having the comforting tones of Goreham and Adams.  

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]

[quote user="Dicky"]Moving to the Snakepit this season, but missing the first game as it''s my PA''s bloody wedding.[/quote]

What a time for your Dad to get married...oh well! better late than never I suppose.

[/quote]

Nice one Hooley, made me laugh. 

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I sit next to my laptop then swear because the commentary goes off and I''m too tight to pay for Canaries World... then just sit on BBC website pressing F5 every ten seconds.... so what kind of fan does that make me??[:S]
[/quote]

canariesworld is £3.99 per month!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

[/quote]

Yeah, nearly £40 for the season so I get to listen to Boreham prattling

on for 90 minutes, broadcast from a service that I already pay good

money for (TV Licence).... No thanks, I''d rather have the Teletext...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Iwan is God"]

[/quote]
Yeah, nearly £40 for the season so I get to listen to Boreham prattling on for 90 minutes, broadcast from a service that I already pay good money for (TV Licence).... No thanks, I''d rather have the Teletext...
[/quote]

i dont think Goreham and adams do the commentary on the website

sack her for scheduling it during the footy season! unforgiveable!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Block D

row u

Seat 99..

come and say hello!

[/quote]

I sat in Block D, Row T, Seat 99 last year, so you must have been looking at the back of my head a fair bit, haha. Mind you I wasn''t there much as I sat in the Jarrold stand a fair few times.

Its so strange being able to put a face to a poster.

[quote user="eagle"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Block D

row u

Seat 99..

come and say hello!

[/quote]

I sat in Block D, Row T, Seat 99 last year, so you must have been looking at the back of my head a fair bit, haha. Mind you I wasn''t there much as I sat in the Jarrold stand a fair few times.

Its so strange being able to put a face to a poster.

[/quote]

Actually, thinking about it, it was probably you who kicked my seat on derby day when we went 2-0 down and broke it.

Thanks for that!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

sack her for scheduling it during the footy season! unforgiveable!

[/quote]

Consider it done.  It''s a shame because she was a bloody good PA.

Barclay E, back row - best seat in the ground, surrounded by friends, my son and lots of fans who sing and have great banter with the away fans; we are all in good voice and looking forward to tomorrow, just wandered past the ground, it looks fantastic in the sunshine.

Can''t wait for tomorrow. OTBC

In the Cathedral Lounge - within sight of the Directionless Box........watching certain folk loosening ties from collars - and others squirming with embarrassing discomfort......."MMMWWAHAHAHAH!".....

Then it''s off to the pub.......