Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Where's everyone sitting this season

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[quote user="sig"]I''ll give you a wave, I assume that''s a picture of you in your avatar?[/quote]

That''s racist.

[/quote]

You''re joking, right???

[quote user="Iwan is God"]I''m in my usual seat Block E, Row Q, Seat 120, been there for years!... Anyone near me?[/quote]

I''m exactly 2 rows in front of you. (No i''m not the chap always giving it the big one!)

Lower Barclay Block E Row W Seat 128..

There... now all those who ''have a pop'' on here can come and ''have a pop'' on Saturday [:|]

But I''m safe because none of them ever go............

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]How are you going to get tickets Hog?[/quote]

ebay?

[/quote]

Ebay automaticaly remove football tickets from the site.. its against the law to sell a ticket to a football match at more than face value

jas :)

oh.. i will be in the same seat  have been in for the past 12 years

Block D

row u

Seat 99..

come and say hello!

My daughter decided she preferred to watch the game from the end of the pitch and higher up so we have moved to the family area in the N&P upper block T row D. I must have been one of the first to call in the movers week, very surprised that such good seats were still available. I also managed to get a single directly behind so a pal could move with us.

Not being a season ticket holder as I cant get to every home game, (particularly the evening games) I''ve signed up for super membership and I and my  crew will be all over the ground this season. I try to get Block H Jarrold when available, but these often dont become available until quite late but otherwise mostly find ourselves in the lower N & P, occasionally the Snakepit...Can never get anything in the lower Barclay, understandably! ... 

We will be at many away fixtures this season like last season, looking forward to visiting some different grounds, such as Pride park, Keepmoat, City Ground, The Madejski Stadium amongst others... and have now got my Pink''un screen name on the back of my shirt this season, so if you see me, give me a nod

Afraid i will be sitting in my apartment listening to it on Radio Norfolk, I have a season ticket that will be available for some matches if anyone is interested? Snake pit..

OTBC

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I''m in the lower Barlcay block D.[/quote]

Same place same channel lower e barclay

[/quote]

Have now moved from N & P to Jarrold Stand Area J  Whats the atmosphere like there? as there was not any in the N & P

[quote user="Scooby"]Have now moved from N & P to Jarrold Stand Area J  Whats the atmosphere like there? as there was

not any in the N & P[/quote]

You should have stayed where you were Scooby, The Jarrold isn''t called the  Library for nothing, I was told off once by someone because I got Excited when we scored, I had a verry heated conversation with  the pleb and told him to go home and watch the High lights and let others sing and cheer the team on.

Looks like I''ll have plenty of posters keeping me company in...

Barclay Lower Block D. Can''t remember what row or seat but it''s 2 or 3 rows from the back and on an aisle. This is my first season there having moved over from Block A - fingers crossed I''m not sat next to some freak or whacko!

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Scooby"]Have now moved from N & P to Jarrold Stand Area J  Whats the atmosphere like there? as there was

You should have stayed where you were Scooby, The Jarrold isn''t called the  Library for nothing, I was told off once by someone because I got Excited when we scored, I had a verry heated conversation with  the pleb and told him to go home and watch the High lights and let others sing and cheer the team on.

[/quote]

Ah yes this brings back memories.  I once had the misfortunte to sit in the city stand and found it most distressing.  When we scored most people just remained seated and looked unmoved and other did at lease put the arms in the air, but no one bar me stood up of course I was quickly told to sit down by a barage of grumpy man behind me.  Of course any time I bothered to show support for the team I was told to shut up.  It goes without saying that there was no singing or chanting at all.  In fact all that seemed to happen was constant grumbling about how poor we were and having a go at players.  I simply do not understand why people like this go to the games.  Now I meay get shot down for this but this is not supporting your club.  I would add this is my opinion and just making a point.

[quote user="Stone"]

Barclay Lower Block D. Can''t remember what row or seat but it''s 2 or 3 rows from the back and on an aisle. This is my first season there having moved over from Block A - fingers crossed I''m not sat next to some freak or whacko!

[/quote]

C''mon this isn''t Portaloo Road! ...and whats wrong with webbed fingers anyway?

[quote user="Jim Kent"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Ah yes this brings back memories.  I once had the misfortunte to sit in the city stand and found it most distressing.  When we scored most people just remained seated and looked unmoved and other did at lease put the arms in the air, but no one bar me stood up of course I was quickly told to sit down by a barage of grumpy man behind me.  Of course any time I bothered to show support for the team I was told to shut up.  It goes without saying that there was no singing or chanting at all.  In fact all that seemed to happen was constant grumbling about how poor we were and having a go at players.  I simply do not understand why people like this go to the games.  Now I meay get shot down for this but this is not supporting your club.  I would add this is my opinion and just making a point.

[/quote]

With you on this Jim, I think most of the old buggers only go to the match as it''s an escape from the house and shopping, By the way I''m a yound old Bugger at 56  Norwich City brings out the youth in me.

[quote user="Hooleyfan"][quote user="Stone"]

[/quote]

C''mon this isn''t Portaloo Road! ...and whats wrong with webbed fingers anyway?

[/quote]

Didn''t use great terminology did I! The thought of sitting next to someone who may be a thoroughly nice person, but who could drone and bore me to tears every week is equally frightening!

I do have friends by the way, it''s just that despite our attempts to ''move and shake'' we can never get a decent couple of seats together in the lower barclay!

[quote user="Chrisr"]

[quote user="Iwan is God"]I''m in my usual seat Block E, Row Q, Seat 120, been there for years!... Anyone near me?[/quote]

I''m exactly 2 rows in front of you. (No i''m not the chap always giving it the big one!)

[/quote]

Can''t picture you, you must sit in front of the young lad then? Just shout "Jonesy" & I''ll say hello!!  

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Lower Barclay Block E Row W Seat 128..

There... now all those who ''have a pop'' on here can come and ''have a pop'' on Saturday [:|]

But I''m safe because none of them ever go............

[/quote]

Ha ha. [:D]

I''m in the upper N & P. The worst kind eh [;)], I''m exactly what''s wrong with this club. [:D]

But I do sing and shout ... honest. [:)]  Can''t wait until Saturday now actually.  

Upper tier in the Barclay in line with the edge of the 18 yard box near away supporters,you cant miss me when we score against the scum cos i stand on the ledge and give em some.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Block D

row u

Seat 99..

come and say hello!

[/quote]

Blimey Jas, just seat 98 seperates us then!

[quote user="Stone"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Block D

row u

Seat 99..

come and say hello!

[/quote]

Blimey Jas, just seat 98 seperates us then!

[/quote]

wow! i would say "within spitting distance".. but that would have to be a hell of gob! lol