Sign in to follow this  
fetchyafathersgun

striker medical tomorrow :(

Scored against us twice last year in the cup games,,,and looked a bit of a handful,,,quite mobile.............worth a chance I would say, especially as it does not look like we will be getting anyone else !

That doesn''t help me, everyone scores against us and looks a handful!

Worth a punt yes.  But as I said not the talisman we need.  Also buying this guy would indicate that with four strikers that would be it up top.  Is it good enough as a strikeforce?[quote user="ruddster"]

Scored against us twice last year in the cup games,,,and looked a bit of a handful,,,quite mobile.............worth a chance I would say, especially as it does not look like we will be getting anyone else !

That doesn''t help me, everyone scores against us and looks a handful!

[/quote]

[quote user="Be Smart "][quote user="fetchyafathersgun"]

Andy Bishop due for a medical tomorrow

85% sure , not really that impressed

Judge my word tomorrow afternoon

[/quote]

If he does sign and doesn''t do very well do we start bashing the Bishop?

[/quote]

With an avatar like yours, not so smart, I would suggest you''ve been bashing the bishop for some considerable time.

Worth a punt, although I don''t believe it is happening, this could easily be made up after the amount of times he has been mentioned over the last few days.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Oh dear has it really come to people jumping up and down at the thought of a bog standard  league 2 striker coming to Norwich .
[/quote]

Funny - you are not your usual positive self over this?

if I am right then just recognise!

If you are right the only thing we will recognise is the gulf in ambition between Ip***t and us. A new low if both signings were to happen.

Not a bad signing considering his goal tally, and it is worth taking a punt on a player like this however I''m still hoping there''s someone else in the pipeline.

I think I''m pinning my hopes on Rasiak without much possibility of him ever signing for us in reality :-(

[quote user="fetchyafathersgun"]

I only post when I have something relevant to say ncfcstar, as I said if proved wrong I will hold my hands up, if I am right then just recognise!

[/quote]ashley ward..ring any bells...scored 2 on his debut

no nothing at all about this striker...but if he is a big man we need and has an eye for goal..if the price is right then worth a punt...imo i think we still need iversson and or rasiak

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="fetchyafathersgun"]

I only post when I have something relevant to say ncfcstar, as I said if proved wrong I will hold my hands up, if I am right then just recognise!

[/quote]ashley ward..ring any bells...scored 2 on his debut

no nothing at all about this striker...but if he is a big man we need and has an eye for goal..if the price is right then worth a punt...imo i think we still need iversson and or rasiak

[/quote]sorry quoted wrong post....

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Oh dear has it really come to people jumping up and down at the thought of a bog standard  league 2 striker coming to Norwich .
[/quote]ashlet ward ring any bells...scored 2 on debut!!!!

Worth a punt , but like others say on here , another striker will need to arrive,surely not the one Roeder was talking about ?Roeder did say at the weekend that one of our minitones will be playing beside the new guy.

[quote user="fetchyafathersgun"]

Andy Bishop due for a medical tomorrow

85% sure , not really that impressed

Judge my word tomorrow afternoon

[/quote]Least the Vicar will be happy [;)]

Fair enough fetchyafathersgun, it wasn''t a dig at you, just it is one post in a long line of rumours!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]You all deserve Delia Smith your a match made in heaven especially you Badger , no ambition whatsoever but would lick Delias arse at the drop of a hat .
[/quote]

Mature, thoughtful post.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]You all deserve Delia Smith your a match made in heaven especially you Badger , no ambition whatsoever but would lick Delias arse at the drop of a hat .
[/quote]

Charming! This presumably is the stimulating interchange of ideas that another poster referred to!

In hope rather than expectation, can I ask what you personally will be doing to improve the situation? You have lots of ambition - so what''s your plan - or is it just hot air and abuse?

[quote user="DonnysDoom"]He''s right though , just hope we hear plenty of WE WANT DELIA OUT ringing round the ground Saturday .[/quote]

Even if it means losing and playing badly?

[quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="DonnysDoom"]He''s right though , just hope we hear plenty of WE WANT DELIA OUT ringing round the ground Saturday .[/quote]

[/quote]

Just shows how much ambition our board have, as Ameobi has said he is interested in a move to Scumsville

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Badger"]

[/quote]

Just shows how much ambition our board have, as Ameobi has said he is interested in a move to Scumsville

[/quote]Just listening to the Scrimmage, Waggers reckons the deals done.  Oh well.  [:(]  Money does talk.