Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Delia Outers - Put Up or Shut Up

[quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Agression?

Was it not you and the other Percy''s who were talking about coming down the Mruderers to chin me last season?

Grow up little boy... if you had learn''t anything about life then you would of learnt that such tantrums and threats are futile by now... [:D]

[/quote]

No, it was not me - I have not got a clue why you possibly think it was - where in any post have I ever even hinted at violence? I am a middle-aged man who goes to the football with my family! Even when young I never got involved in any such activities. I have never "chinned" anybody in my life! (I imagine it is quite painful and can''t imagine it is a good form of attack but I leave that to others to decide!)

This is just a complete smokescreen to divert attention from your own mental state - to which, it now seems, we have to add paranoia.

When did these violent impulses start Smudger? You have to confront your past not run away from it. Only that way lies relief!

[/quote]

Violent impulses... the only thing I do that is violent is laugh violently at idiots like you... [:D]

Don''t let that stop you with your petty tirade though will you???

PS... you ain''t Yoda you know???

[quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Agression?

Was it not you and the other Percy''s who were talking about coming down the Mruderers to chin me last season?

Grow up little boy... if you had learn''t anything about life then you would of learnt that such tantrums and threats are futile by now... [:D]

[/quote]

No, it was not me - I have not got a clue why you possibly think it was - where in any post have I ever even hinted at violence? I am a middle-aged man who goes to the football with my family! Even when young I never got involved in any such activities. I have never "chinned" anybody in my life! (I imagine it is quite painful and can''t imagine it is a good form of attack but I leave that to others to decide!)

This is just a complete smokescreen to divert attention from your own mental state - to which, it now seems, we have to add paranoia.

When did these violent impulses start Smudger? You have to confront your past not run away from it. Only that way lies relief!

[/quote]

As for smokescreens get serious... I have never had the need to hide behind a smokescreen and never will.

What you get is what you see... if you don''t like it tough.

There are many on here who have disagreed with what I have had to say over the last couple of years at some point.

Pretty much everybody is starting to sing from that same tattered hymn sheet now though aren''t they?

As for a middle aged man trying to analyse somebody else from what they write on a computer during those quiet moments in the office, you really do need to try and get out more.

Try something different apart from watching an excuse for a football team one weekend... you may enjoy it!!! [:D]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Is it because he''s a small bird [^o)][;)][/quote]

it might be.... but it might not be! lol

jas :)

[quote user="Smudger"]

As for smokescreens get serious... I have never had the need to hide behind a smokescreen and never will.

[/quote]

You do constantly hide behind snokescreens - you have to misrepresent others to deflect attention from your inability to deal with questions asked of you + you have ignored a number of others who have asked you quesions.

[quote user="Smudger"]

There are many on here who have disagreed with what I have had to say over the last couple of years at some point.

Pretty much everybody is starting to sing from that same tattered hymn sheet now though aren''t they?

As for a middle aged man trying to analyse somebody else from what they write on a computer during those quiet moments in the office, you really do need to try and get out more.

Try something different apart from watching an excuse for a football team one weekend... you may enjoy it!!! [:D]

[/quote]

It is moderately interesting to conjecture as to why you are so aggressive though Smudger. You proclaim that you are like this in real life too, which makes it all the more intriguing. Your behaviour is not what most people would describe as "normal" although I suspect you might take some pride in that in your "macho posturing way."

Re those quiet moments in the office, unfortunately I can''t really get out more, but you do on occasion provide reasonable amusement - thank you!

[quote user="Badger"]

It is moderately interesting to conjecture as to why you are so aggressive though Smudger.

[/quote]

An inherent frustration at what he perceives to be the steady decline of  the football club he loves perhaps? Made all the more frustrating when others are not only prepared to doggedly defend the way the club is being run but also label someone a binner / troll etc because they dare to suggest that all''s not right.

I fear that Delia has moulded our football club in her own image or something akin to one of her ''recipes''. A bland, twee and harmless dish that some people are happy to digest but which others are finding increasingly hard to swallow.

[quote user="Bingo"][quote user="Badger"]

It is moderately interesting to conjecture as to why you are so aggressive though Smudger.

[/quote]

An inherent frustration at what he perceives to be the steady decline of  the football club he loves perhaps? Made all the more frustrating when others are not only prepared to doggedly defend the way the club is being run but also label someone a binner / troll etc because they dare to suggest that all''s not right.

I fear that Delia has moulded our football club in her own image or something akin to one of her ''recipes''. A bland, twee and harmless dish that some people are happy to digest but which others are finding increasingly hard to swallow.

[/quote]

Leaving the arguments about the club to one side just for a moment, it still doesn''t explain the extreme degree of agression that it present in so many of his posts which is heaped upon anyone that disagrees with him.

Like it or not, that is part of life and it is an issue he will have to deal with or he will become increasingly miserable.

ps For the record, I have never labelled him a binner or a troll. (Indeed, I am not entirely sure what the latter is!)

I guess that for genuine fans, football is a very emotive subject. I am constantly amazed at the range and intensity of emotions I experience during the course of an average season....life as a Norwich City fan is not always easy!

It''s not my place to speak on behalf of Smudger as he''s perfectly capable of doing that himself but it seems to me that the supposed aggression is borne out a genuine sense of frustration about what is happening to his football club. I guess a message board is meant to be about expressing opinions and having well-reasoned debate. The problem lies with the fact that in football, reasoning is not always possible?

[quote user="Bingo"]I guess that for genuine fans, football is a very emotive subject. I am constantly amazed at the range and intensity of emotions I experience during the course of an average season....life as a Norwich City fan is not always easy! It''s not my place to speak on behalf of Smudger as he''s perfectly capable of doing that himself but it seems to me that the supposed aggression is borne out a genuine sense of frustration about what is happening to his football club. I guess a message board is meant to be about expressing opinions and having well-reasoned debate. The problem lies with the fact that in football, reasoning is not always possible?[/quote]

We all get emotional and frustrated at times but it doesn''t really justify the constant tirade of abuse that he dishes out. At times he does it against people who have similar views as him (see another thread) - he just assumes that everybody else is against him.

It is not "normal" frustration or "normal" behaviour and I feel that your view that it stems from "frustration" is misplaced. There are many, like yourself presumably, who are just as assionate in thier opposition to DS and co, but who can converse without being abusive. I think the problem lies deeper.

With regards to others on the board, I agree with you completely though. It can get heated which is fair enough, but in most cases, people tend to forget a spat and move on.

I''m a regular guy, placid, thoughtful, tolerant, easy going, humorous and quite intelligent and I''m never aggressive....far from it.

But, if anyone dare say I''m aggressive - I''ll smash their bl**dy faces in!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I''m a regular guy, placid, thoughtful, tolerant, easy going, humorous and quite intelligent and I''m never aggressive....far from it.

But, if anyone dare say I''m aggressive - I''ll smash their bl**dy faces in!

[/quote]

LMAO [Y]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Bingo"][quote user="Badger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leaving the arguments about the club to one side just for a moment, it still doesn''t explain the extreme degree of agression that it present in so many of his posts which is heaped upon anyone that disagrees with him.

Like it or not, that is part of life and it is an issue he will have to deal with or he will become increasingly miserable.

ps For the record, I have never labelled him a binner or a troll. (Indeed, I am not entirely sure what the latter is!)

[/quote]

look in the mirror my friend and all will be revealed.

[quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

You do constantly hide behind snokescreens - you have to misrepresent others to deflect attention from your inability to deal with questions asked of you + you have ignored a number of others who have asked you quesions.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

It is moderately interesting to conjecture as to why you are so aggressive though Smudger. You proclaim that you are like this in real life too, which makes it all the more intriguing. Your behaviour is not what most people would describe as "normal" although I suspect you might take some pride in that in your "macho posturing way."

Re those quiet moments in the office, unfortunately I can''t really get out more, but you do on occasion provide reasonable amusement - thank you!

[/quote]

you don''t read The Guardian by any chance do you? Belong to the local bell ringing group? Knit your own jumpers? Go rambling at weekends? Eat lots of yoghurt? etc etc etc

[quote user="Bingo"][quote user="Badger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

BINGO!... literally.......

Never has a truer word been uttered on this forum. If they don''t like what they read it''s back to the old "binner" crap and the same old rhetoric usually uttered by wooly farm animals......

Baaaaah bloody baaaaah.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you don''t read The Guardian by any chance do you? Belong to the local bell ringing group? Knit your own jumpers? Go rambling at weekends? Eat lots of yoghurt? etc etc etc

[/quote]

Whoah, I read the guardian, don''t do bell ringing but quite like the choir, am not adverse to a ramble and consume a reasonable amount of yoghurt.....

what''s your point?

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

I do read the Gaurdian sometimes, but don''t knit or bell-ring. I like to go rambling at weekends sometimes and like yoghurt (preferably plain and organic).

But if you are seeking a romance I am afraid that I am far too old for you and am very happily married. I am told that there are other websites better suited for that sort of thing - keep looking!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

No but you  are pretty good at throwing insults like the Irritable bowl  one. Not saying it bothers me as i''ve heard it all and find some of it amusing but if you dont agree with people please avoid the underhanded name calling. It suggests why you''ve never had a one on one because its rather cowardly mate, and a family man of your age should really be setting better examples.

[/quote]

Hardly! You called me IBA - I didn''t have a clue what this meant. I though Irritable Bowel Advisor was moderately witty at the time but perhaps not.

I can only think of one other "insult" I have used, which was a frustrated one word comment made about a rather inane comment. It did not contain any bad language or have any violent connotations.  But hey, why stick to facts - you don''t in any of your other posts?

Smudger on the other hand is a one-man tirade of abusive comments full of violent and aggressive statements and allusions.

The fact that you cannot distinguish between the two, calls your judgement even further into question, as does the fact that you seem to admire "one on ones" as a noble and brave acts. It is not surprising therefore that you seem to admire Smudger so much.

[/quote]

Absolute folly and you know it so stop clutching straws, you only need to look at my signature to see and i''ve explained who IBA is in posts with you before.. I very rarely argue with fact,more opinion and the likelihood of the opinion so dont twist it. Care to show me some fact in your opinions? I dont admire one on ones, but they are rather more admirable than silly comments behind a key board. I doubt you''d say such things about peoples family upbringings to their face.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Absolute folly and you know it so stop clutching straws, you only need to look at my signature to see and i''ve explained who IBA is in posts with you before..

[/quote]

1. Which posts, which threads? You won''t find any because you never have. You will just ignore the reply.

I very rarely argue with fact,more opinion and the likelihood of the opinion so dont twist it. Care to show me some fact in your opinions?

[/quote]

2. Facts - are you denying the abusive nature of Smudger''s posts?

3. Facts - where is the underhanded name calling you describe? Again it doesn''t exist - a fiction. I have said that the agressive nature of Smudger''s posts are not the actions of a normal person - do you really think that they are? If you do, I think you are in a minority - you can start a poll about it if you like.

I dont admire one on ones, but they are rather more admirable than silly comments behind a key board. I doubt you''d say such things about peoples family upbringings to their face.

[/quote]

4. Facts - "silly comments" - suggesting that Smudger has issues with regards aggression does not strike me as "silly" but then I may have different standards to you.

5. "One on ones" - on the one hand you don''t admire them then you say that they are better than written comments - good heavens, if every "silly comment" behind a keyboard was resolved by a "one on one" the prison at Norwich would be overflowing (Yes, i know it is already! Please forgive the rhetorical flourish.) I would also suggest to you that you are far more a champion of "silly comments" than most.

6. "Family upbringings mentioned to their face" - of course I wouldn''t. Especially to someone who seems happy to bandy about word like "chin you!" In fact, I am perectly happy not to even see such people face to face. I''m obviously just not as tough as you Arthur. Equally, however, if someone persists in behaving as some form of "cyber bully," I do have the right to question their motives.

Six reasonably clear points - I don''t suppose that you will reply, because as you yourself admit - "I rarely argue with fact." I await a response with hope rather than expectation.

[quote user="Badger"]

Absolute folly and you know it so stop clutching straws, you only need to look at my signature to see and i''ve explained who IBA is in posts with you before..

[/quote]

1. Which posts, which threads? You won''t find any because you never have. You will just ignore the reply.

I very rarely argue with fact,more opinion and the likelihood of the opinion so dont twist it. Care to show me some fact in your opinions?

[/quote]

3. Facts - where is the underhanded name calling you describe? Again it doesn''t exist - a fiction. I have said that the agressive nature of Smudger''s posts are not the actions of a normal person - do you really think that they are? If you do, I think you are in a minority - you can start a poll about it if you like.

I dont admire one on ones, but they are rather more admirable than silly comments behind a key board. I doubt you''d say such things about peoples family upbringings to their face.

[/quote]

4. Facts - "silly comments" - suggesting that Smudger has issues with regards aggression does not strike me as "silly" but then I may have different standards to you.

5. "One on ones" - on the one hand you don''t admire them then you say that they are better than written comments - good heavens, if every "silly comment" behind a keyboard was resolved by a "one on one" the prison at Norwich would be overflowing (Yes, i know it is already! Please forgive the rhetorical flourish.) I would also suggest to you that you are far more a champion of "silly comments" than most.

6. "Family upbringings mentioned to their face" - of course I wouldn''t. Especially to someone who seems happy to bandy about word like "chin you!" In fact, I am perectly happy not to even see such people face to face. I''m obviously just not as tough as you Arthur. Equally, however, if someone persists in behaving as some form of "cyber bully," I do have the right to question their motives.

Six reasonably clear points - I don''t suppose that you will reply, because as you yourself admit - "I rarely argue with fact." I await a response with hope rather than expectation.

[/quote]

hahaha what a nice slice of comedy before bed... [:D]

Was it not the wooly flock (prior to it''s recent drastic cull) that were coming out with the threats about chinning me if I was to turn up at The Murderers that evening?

Take a look through the history of this board ''Bodger''

I showed up to prove a point and was prepared to take the flak that was aimed at me by people who you should be aiming such posts as above at.

I issued no threats... only the statement that others could throw whatever insults they liked at me... it would not stop me in acting in what I thought was the best interests of the club and it''s supporters.

Time has proven to most that I was right... and now we have a massive amount of fans who would like to see some kind of show of frustration with affairs at Carrow Road but still do not have the balls to do anything about it.

From whatever side of the debate you come from, then surely if you are not prepared to do anything about changing matters then you deserve exactly what you get?

As in all walks of life... if you keep doing the same things then in all liklihood you will continue to get the same results.

CYBER BULLY?  You''re having a laugh!!! [:$]

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whoah, I read the guardian, don''t do bell ringing but quite like the choir, am not adverse to a ramble and consume a reasonable amount of yoghurt.....

what''s your point?

[/quote]

Sorry I was obviously being too subtle - it was meant to be derisory ie -  rambling, yoghurt eating, bell ringing, Guardian reading folk being not likely to be amongst the world''s most interesting or radical. Hope that clears it up for you.

[quote user="Badger"]

[/quote]

I do read the Gaurdian sometimes, but don''t knit or bell-ring. I like to go rambling at weekends sometimes and like yoghurt (preferably plain and organic).

But if you are seeking a romance I am afraid that I am far too old for you and am very happily married. I am told that there are other websites better suited for that sort of thing - keep looking!

[/quote]

How bizarre! Where did you draw that conclusion? Are you sure that it is not you that is seeking a romance here, as you appear to have, ahem, sowed the seed, as it were? To clarify things for you (I accept that sometimes we have to do this for the elderley) it was meant to be a derisory comment - ie Guardian reading, rambling, bell ringing, yoghurt eating not being the most interesting of folk generally speaking.

ps - the  "I am very happily married" line has been used by many in the past to cover up a multitude of sins, usually followed by "my wife is standing by me", so be careful how you use it!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

what''s your point?

[/quote]

Sorry I was obviously being too subtle - it was meant to be derisory ie -  rambling, yoghurt eating, bell ringing, Guardian reading folk being not likely to be amongst the world''s most interesting or radical. Hope that clears it up for you.

[/quote]

Ahh, thankyou. Someone used language you didn''t like, (too many long words?) so you describe them in terms you personally find derisory. Maybe if we all write in little words and read the Mail you will be happy? Could you suggest some better past times for us to enjoy that would meet with your approbation? (s**t did again)  

[/quote]

But I thought all Guardian readers were godless communists who never go near any church bells [^o)]

How much yoghurt would you consider to be ''lots''? I''m obviously desparate to gauge whether you would determine me to be boring or not so I''ll need to know before I open my lunch. If I''m eating too much to earn your respect I promise I''ll try to cut down.

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

what''s your point?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ahh, thankyou. Someone used language you didn''t like, (too many long words?) so you describe them in terms you personally find derisory. Maybe if we all write in little words and read the Mail you will be happy? Could you suggest some better past times for us to enjoy that would meet with your approbation? (s**t did again)  

[/quote]

no, you''re slightly off track still, it''s the pretentious way that the words have been used, as in "what a clever boy I am" . This is a football forum, I doubt whether too many other football forums would feature the sentence "it is moderately  interesting to conjecture" do you? let''s just say it as it is eh? On the "long words" front I did get good qualifications at school for both English Lit and Language, I just don''t behave like some upper class twit about it. I even had someone use the word nomenculature in conversation to me yesterday. He was carrying a copy of the Guardian come to think of it.....

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

But I thought all Guardian readers were godless communists who never go near any church bells [^o)]

How much yoghurt would you consider to be ''lots''? I''m obviously desparate to gauge whether you would determine me to be boring or not so I''ll need to know before I open my lunch. If I''m eating too much to earn your respect I promise I''ll try to cut down.

[/quote]

if you''re on more than a pot a day then you can consider yourself a habitual yoghurt eater. There are NHS "help to quit" programs available, but you appear to be winning the war as you have already made a promise to cut down. well done.

[quote user="Badger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

1- Read signature!!!!, i''ve also asked you in previous posts if you are IBA or I BEAT ATLANTA. What made you think otherwise??

2- I''m not suggesting Smudgers not abusive but i''d say he doesn''t get personal like you.Show me some fact in your posts or are you going to ignore it? You''ve twisted it yet again Badger....rather poor effort., So the Irritable bowl comment wasn''t a comment linked to my age...ie-ageism? Your silly comments are not about smudgers aggresion but about your underhanded comments, why do you keep twisting things? Its so transparent that you have no arguement so you turn to spin and twist things. Agin i''ll ask you as you keep saying i dont do ''FACT''....show me some of yours, at least i dont go around saying people spout factual comments when they admit its only opinion. You are beginning to make Cambell and Doncaster look poor at this job.

1- Read signature!!!!, i''ve also asked you in previous posts if you are IBA or I BEAT ATLANTA. What made you think otherwise??

[/quote]Hi Binner. Does it annoy you people have multiple usernames? Come on Pete, put the old fella out of his misery.Is Ralph the same as IBA and Badger?Long may Delia reign and annoy the moaners....... Unlikely anyone will ever come along with enough money to buy her shares so I''d say you''re stuck for a while...... YEARSBut then you can just moan day and night about the new majority shareholder.....