Sign in to follow this  
magic_eyes

Zema is our man

Three months building up his confidence at Boston and Zema could come back as a viable option up front. He has the physical attritubes for the Premiership, he just needs the confidence to use them.

not really sure on that one as i''ve never seen him play. (and how many years have we had him?!)

and he''s only on a 1 month loan so he''ll have to get his scoring boots quick if he wants to play in the big time.

my god, you mean to say pieman that splat the cat is not real? it´s a man dressed up as a cat? next you´ll be telling me that zema is the solution to our striking problems.

he will play in a city shirt again, he''s gotta at least try him in a substitute role when he''s back! what IF he is our missing piece, i realise thats a big IF but anythings possible in football!

i have always and still think zema can do some good for city i thought he was going to be the long term replacment for iwan but because of his bad luck never made it

but this time i think he will

i would never wish to speak ill of a young man who obviously tries very hard ,but with the pilgrims i think he''s probably found his true level ...best of luck to him.

Give the guy a chance, it is unlikely he''ll make the grade because of his injuries. However I wish people would stop saying players will be unable to make the step up. Quite a few of you said Edworthy had no chance, and that Helveg was obviously going to fit into our back four better because he played for Inter Milan. Edworthy has been brilliant and should have played from the start of the season. Lets get behind all the players.

this is worse than the kenton one........

i mean nolegs could do better with no legs!!!

or is that the general idea of his nickname........

only time will tell when "nolegs" or "no-legs" will reviel all............