Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Ameobi to sign for Norwich - terms agreed.

Transfer fee agreed with newcastle £2million up front, £1million extra if promoted within 2 years. 3 year contract with Ameobi, pay doubled for any time spent in the premiership. £5 million release clause for next summer window, £4 million release clause for the summer after. ALSO:  Roeder is discussing terms with a centre back with lots of premiership experience, Shackell will not be leaving.... Maybe the end of Doherty (makes you wonder why we gave him a contract).If Roeder gets his own way then THREE players on proffessional terms will be leaving, one of these players is a young striker wanted by Peterborough (I read that as being Chris Martin,  if so this could well be a good thing for all parties if the sell on clause is decent). Luke Chadwick is considered to be in decline, Lee Croft is to stay.No idea who the other professional player is, although likely to be Lappin, maybe even Spillane. Ameobi will be tied up and formalised sometime before the end of the window. The ''young striker'' will leave only when Roeder has tied up Ameobi as he wants 4 experienced strikers in the squad.From my ever reliable bottle of Tomato Sauce.No questions need be answered by myself, Ive had my 2 pence worth......

Interesting, are these 3 players to be loaned or sold? Obviously we will see if you are proven right, but the amount of rumours which are coming out and seem to have substance is intriguing to say the least.

Whilst obviously if this is correct we are grateful to you for passing on thsi info I would have to question how you appear to know so much about the precise terms of the contract with Ameobi. I would have thought there would only be 3 or 4 people full stop who would be privy to such information?

Also if it is all agreed why will it not be tied up until sometime before the end of the window?

Martin, Chadwick and Lappin would make sense. Not sure why we would get another CB, surely we''re sorted till January.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]Transfer fee agreed with newcastle £2million up front, £1million extra if promoted within 2 years. 3 year contract with Ameobi, pay doubled for any time spent in the premiership. £5 million release clause for next summer window, £4 million release clause for the summer after.

ALSO:  Roeder is discussing terms with a centre back with lots of premiership experience, Shackell will not be leaving.... Maybe the end of Doherty (makes you wonder why we gave him a contract).

If Roeder gets his own way then THREE players on proffessional terms will be leaving, one of these players is a young striker wanted by Peterborough (I read that as being Chris Martin,  if so this could well be a good thing for all parties if the sell on clause is decent). Luke Chadwick is considered to be in decline, Lee Croft is to stay.

No idea who the other professional player is, although likely to be Lappin, maybe even Spillane.

Ameobi will be tied up and formalised sometime before the end of the window. The ''young striker'' will leave only when Roeder has tied up Ameobi as he wants 4 experienced strikers in the squad.

From my ever reliable bottle of Tomato Sauce.

No questions need be answered by myself, Ive had my 2 pence worth......
[/quote]

great news for me cant wait to see shola banggin the goals in for us,on the doc thing i think we will keep him as back up to both centre back and target man

If this turns out to be true, I can see a lot of sense in a structured offer for Ameobi. If he were to help fire us towards the Premiership another £1million could be a steal.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Interesting, are these 3 players to be loaned or sold? Obviously we will see if you are proven right, but the amount of rumours which are coming out and seem to have substance is intriguing to say the least.[/quote]I am pretty sure he was referring to permanent exits, not neccessarily ''sold'' as im not sure we could get a fee for certain players.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]Transfer fee agreed with newcastle £2million up front, £1million extra if promoted within 2 years. 3 year contract with Ameobi, pay doubled for any time spent in the premiership. £5 million release clause for next summer window, £4 million release clause for the summer after.

ALSO:  Roeder is discussing terms with a centre back with lots of premiership experience, Shackell will not be leaving.... Maybe the end of Doherty (makes you wonder why we gave him a contract).

If Roeder gets his own way then THREE players on proffessional terms will be leaving, one of these players is a young striker wanted by Peterborough (I read that as being Chris Martin,  if so this could well be a good thing for all parties if the sell on clause is decent). Luke Chadwick is considered to be in decline, Lee Croft is to stay.

No idea who the other professional player is, although likely to be Lappin, maybe even Spillane.

Ameobi will be tied up and formalised sometime before the end of the window. The ''young striker'' will leave only when Roeder has tied up Ameobi as he wants 4 experienced strikers in the squad.

[/quote]

Why is everyone so gullable?? it''s a joke thread people, get a grip!!

Good one mate, had most people fooled.

I think that perhaps, some people are taking this post a little to seriously!

I''m not that keen on Ameobi coming anyway.  If he does, I hope I''m proven wrong regarding my estimates of him as a footballer.

(i.e. an over-sized Ade Akinbiyi)

Or perhaps Dogger, he is a contributor to the forum, and knows the regular joke about sauce and source? Or had you not considered that? I''d rather be slightly optimistic, we need a striker like this...!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

Whilst obviously if this is correct we are grateful to you for passing on thsi info I would have to question how you appear to know so much about the precise terms of the contract with Ameobi. I would have thought there would only be 3 or 4 people full stop who would be privy to such information?

Also if it is all agreed why will it not be tied up until sometime before the end of the window?

[/quote]I think you have to ask yourself why Hoolohan was tied up for six weeks despite having a release clause, then come to the conclusion that you dont have a clue, and then have some sort of appreciation for the fact that I probably wont know this reason either. How long is a piece of string?

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]Transfer fee agreed with newcastle £2million up front, £1million extra if promoted within 2 years. 3 year contract with Ameobi, pay doubled for any time spent in the premiership. £5 million release clause for next summer window, £4 million release clause for the summer after. ALSO:  Roeder is discussing terms with a centre back with lots of premiership experience, Shackell will not be leaving.... Maybe the end of Doherty (makes you wonder why we gave him a contract).If Roeder gets his own way then THREE players on proffessional terms will be leaving, one of these players is a young striker wanted by Peterborough (I read that as being Chris Martin,  if so this could well be a good thing for all parties if the sell on clause is decent). Luke Chadwick is considered to be in decline, Lee Croft is to stay.No idea who the other professional player is, although likely to be Lappin, maybe even Spillane. Ameobi will be tied up and formalised sometime before the end of the window. The ''young striker'' will leave only when Roeder has tied up Ameobi as he wants 4 experienced strikers in the squad.From my ever reliable bottle of Tomato Sauce.No questions need be answered by myself, Ive had my 2 pence worth......[/quote]

[/quote]Because I wasnt right about the club having trialists, 48 hours before it was announced?  I am not joking actually.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because I wasnt right about the club having trialists, 48 hours before it was announced?  I am not joking actually.
[/quote]

Well if you right, i will believe you ever more.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

I think you have to ask yourself why Hoolohan was tied up for six weeks despite having a release clause, then come to the conclusion that you dont have a clue, and then have some sort of appreciation for the fact that I probably wont know this reason either. How long is a piece of string?
[/quote]

or maybe newcastle are waitng for a striker of their own to sign and others get back from injury

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]Transfer fee agreed with newcastle £2million up front, £1million extra if promoted within 2 years. 3 year contract with Ameobi, pay doubled for any time spent in the premiership. £5 million release clause for next summer window, £4 million release clause for the summer after. ALSO:  Roeder is discussing terms with a centre back with lots of premiership experience, Shackell will not be leaving.... Maybe the end of Doherty (makes you wonder why we gave him a contract).If Roeder gets his own way then THREE players on proffessional terms will be leaving, one of these players is a young striker wanted by Peterborough (I read that as being Chris Martin,  if so this could well be a good thing for all parties if the sell on clause is decent). Luke Chadwick is considered to be in decline, Lee Croft is to stay.No idea who the other professional player is, although likely to be Lappin, maybe even Spillane. Ameobi will be tied up and formalised sometime before the end of the window. The ''young striker'' will leave only when Roeder has tied up Ameobi as he wants 4 experienced strikers in the squad.From my ever reliable bottle of Tomato Sauce.No questions need be answered by myself, Ive had my 2 pence worth......[/quote]

[/quote]Because I wasnt right about the club having trialists, 48 hours before it was announced?  I am not joking actually.[/quote]

Well if you right, i will believe you ever more.

[/quote]

Dont forget the streak [:P]

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]Because I wasnt right about the club having trialists, 48 hours before it was announced?  I am not joking actually.[/quote]

Are you Ryank?

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]You would be suprised to know how many people know how much you earn in your job, if you are employed.  For example, Neil Doncaster would not sit at his computer and type a contract with his own bare hands, nor would be register a contract with the PFA, HM customs and revenue or sort out the national insurance. And indeed a human resources department within the club would have an ''employees file'' for every employee.

If true Great!

If False Great wind up!

Its shaping up nicely though!

I''m wondering if Glenn is going for the Tinkerman approach this season, with a rotation system!

Otherwise there''ll be some very pissed off players on the fringes. EG Pattison, Lappin, Drury, & Martin with alot of improving to do to break into the starting 11.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]You would be suprised to know

how many people know how much you earn in your job, if you are

employed.  For example, Neil Doncaster would not sit at his

computer and type a contract with his own bare hands, nor would be

register a contract with the PFA, HM customs and revenue or sort out

the national insurance. And indeed a human resources department within

the club would have an ''employees file'' for every employee.[/quote]

I work in the finance office of my workplace.  Enough said.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

You would be suprised to know how many people know how much you earn in your job, if you are employed.  For example, Neil Doncaster would not sit at his computer and type a contract with his own bare hands, nor would be register a contract with the PFA, HM customs and revenue or sort out the national insurance. And indeed a human resources department within the club would have an ''employees file'' for every employee.
[/quote]

Look i''m not saying you are making this up - for what its worth I think you are telling the truth. However if the info re the terms you have outlined above is correct then clearly someone somewhere is giving away what i would consider to be fairly sensitive confidential information and probably in breach of the terms of their employment!

[quote user="Duffman"]Martin, Chadwick and Lappin would make sense. Not sure why we would get another CB, surely we''re sorted till January.[/quote]With Doc injured for 3 months, we only have Shackell as back-up to Kennedy and Stefanovic (Omozusi is intended to play at right-back, with Semi as cover). A fourth CB is very welcome - at least until Doc is fit (ha ha).

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]He won''t come, if this is true, i''ll streak at carrow rd v''s Blackpool[/quote]

Im going to hold you to that Dogger.........[:D]

I cant stand bul#### threads like this.........Feasability does not equal fact people!!!

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]He won''t come, if this is true, i''ll streak at carrow rd v''s Blackpool[/quote]

Im going to hold you to that Dogger.........[:D]

I cant stand bul#### threads like this.........Feasability does not equal fact people!!!

[/quote]

Just hope it''s going to be warm day!!

[quote user="I Roeder"]

I''m wondering if Glenn is going for the Tinkerman approach this season, with a rotation system!

Otherwise there''ll be some very pissed off players on the fringes. EG Pattison, Lappin, Drury, & Martin with alot of improving to do to break into the starting 11.

[/quote]

Competition for places...............if they dont like it they can bugger off.

Sadly I dont see Pattison as a fringe player. Roeder is too stubborn to admit he is crap. [:(]