Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Names on shirts

Quite a few years back while walking along Northumberland Street (Newcastle Upon Tyne), someone had the following on the back of their Toon top -

"Inches" and the number "13"[*-)]

[quote user="C.T "]For some reason Russell is very tempting....oh and so are Otsemobor and Hoolahan

[/quote]i like rusty too CT, but nah, 1 wouldn''t go for rusty on my shirt - cos unless he gets a regular starting berth, i doubt he''ll hang around too long...hooly will be popular choice i reckon

Im refusing to buy one of the new shirts as they look like they have been designed and made by a 10 year old.Ill be sticking to my Flybe one at least until the prices drop im not gonna pay 40-45 pounds on that

if money is tight go with Bell or Rudd

if you''re just splashing the cash then go for Otsemobor or Hoolahan

and if you go for Omozusi you get 152 points at scrabble

Actually it''s worth 18 points.  Even allowing for a triple word score that would be 54.  I suppose the ''S'' could be used to make a second word and so by using all 7 letters and therefore reciving a 50 point bonus plus the amount for the second word (of unknown origin) it would actually be possible to score 152.  But unlikely.

You were right after all, sorry San Miguel. [:$] 

lol no the name goes under that :)yeah I making a rubbish attempt at being funny haha(I would''ve put that as a quote but I got the "Non matching quote blocks in post" message)

[quote user="The Joker"]lol no the name goes under that :)

yeah I making a rubbish attempt at being funny haha

(I would''ve put that as a quote but I got the
"Non matching quote blocks in post" message)[/quote]

sorry i thought you were serious

my west ham supporter freind thought it went at the bottom of the shirt like a lot of brazilian teams

"EAT AT DELIA''S? YOUR''E AVIVA''N A LAUGH!" on the front......With "I WISH SOMEONE WOULD EAT THE DONKSTER!" (on the back).....

And "THE NCFC BOARD ARE A LOADA PUMP!" across the rear of my replica shorts....."GUFF! PHFRAAAP!"

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

"EAT AT DELIA''S? YOUR''E AVIVA''N A LAUGH!" on the front......With "I WISH SOMEONE WOULD EAT THE DONKSTER!" (on the back).....

And "THE NCFC BOARD ARE A LOADA PUMP!" across the rear of my replica shorts....."GUFF! PHFRAAAP!"

[/quote]

Nice to see you back Mello[Y]

i got lupoli on my new black shirt, i know many off you will wonder why i did, seeing he is only on loan, but this is my theory, our black kit is only avaliable for a year and lupoli is on loan for a year!!!

also i have italian family so it was kinda exciting to sign a italian!

x

I''m either getting russell, fotheringham or hoolahan (i like the longer names) and if i ever enter a pie eating contest im getting pattison on the back.

[quote user="billy bunter"]

huckerby on my new one

[/quote]

For heavens sake, WHY?! Can''t you just support our team and forget about him...

Agreed ncfcstar.         I wear my Huckerby 6 norwich shirt occasionally and sometimes I look on youtube for videos of him. Hell, sometimes I even watch San Jose matches purely because of Hucks, but for goodness sake getting his name on the back of the current norwich city shirt is stupid. Hucks gave us so many wonderful, brilliant times (kind of why I follow his new team) but he is not a norwich city player anymore.