Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

1st manager for the push?

who do you reckon will be the first manager to get the shove this season,

If they get off to a bad start got to be Pardew or Boothroyd! I thought Pardew was lucky to keep his job last season and Adie seemed to start losing the plot at Watford towards the end of the season... Although Press rumours indicate Paul Ince might be on his way out of blackburn after just 3 weeks, and not a single competitive match, in charge...

jas :)

the bookies had Alan Curbishly as favorite in the Prem but in this leugue I would have thought that apart from Copple any of the clubs that came down last season if they don''t start off flying their managers will be in trouble and also any1 who is at QPR will get the boot if things don''t go right straight away

The Melted Gremlin himself, Iain Dowie definitely.  Those Italians

are impatient and I get the feeling they''ve picked the wrong man for

the job

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]The Melted Gremlin himself, Iain Dowie definitely.  Those Italians are impatient and I get the feeling they''ve picked the wrong man for the job
[/quote]

I thought they always pick the wrong man...............

[quote user="crafty canary"]Mad Madge[/quote]

Yes, I agree Crafty. The guy who learned all his managerial skills in one nights dream.

My guess would be Roy Hodgeson from Fulham, only just kept them up last season and could struggle again this coming season.

[quote user="King Beef"]

My guess would be Roy Hodgeson from Fulham, only just kept them up last season and could struggle again this coming season.

[/quote]

Roy Hodgson did an amazing job to avoid relegation last yr, but has spent a lot of money this summer so the pressure will be on

i''ll go for Mick McCarthy! or Paul Ince

Don''t know why but I''ve got an inkling towards Paul Jewell. Not sure why but just not overly impressed with how he''s handled things since he took over at Derby.

In an ideal world, Jim Magilton!

I reckon that it will be Pardew, tell you what if Scum have a really pants time between now and the end of Christmas, then Magilton will be looking for a new job.

[quote user="King Beef"]

[/quote]

That''s ludicrous, he did a great job last time and is proven at this level from years gone by, he''ll have another good season I feel.

If Dowie goes before the start of the season, it may be worth putting a bit of money on QPR for the drop - touchy owners and many managers can really do for a team.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]The Melted Gremlin himself, Iain Dowie definitely.[/quote]I''ve heard it will definitely be Dowie. You''ve got a cartel of rich, elegant and powerful Italians at the helm and Dowie... he probably thinks Prada is a kind of window blind.

[quote user="7rew"]If Dowie goes before the start of the season, it may be worth putting a bit of money on QPR for the drop - touchy owners and many managers can really do for a team.[/quote]

might be worth a punt actually! see Leicester last season

jas :)