My favourite memory of Eadie was when i was mascot back in 1997 (i was 11 then) and he played with a groin strain. I didnt think much of it until last year of secondary school i strained mine and i literally couldnt kick a ball so i spent most of that year on the sidelines or in goal as i was so desperate to play. That showed his dedication to norwich city! Any more memories and so on, and anyone going to the match on saturday? so gd to see him play again

my memory of darren eadie was giving him a lift home to his digs after an evening with my little sister.
yes,many years ago she was dating him.
at the time he told my brother and i how he was going to be the next good thing for city and boy was he right.
he was a genuinly nice guy.
only a youth team player at the time but it wasn''t long before he made his debut.
will be great to see him pull on the yellow and green shirt again,even if it is for an exhibition match.
will be great to show him how much we really appreciated his efforts.

the goal against sunderland at carrow road-better than david beckhams because he was under pressure from defenders on the half way line!

also meeting him at roker park and at carrow road when i went into players lounges afterwards!

Darren Eadie - an absolute living NCFC legend.

Every time he picked the ball up and began to attack every single person at Carrow Road was on the edge of their seat.

He would be playing on the left for England now if his knee hadn''t packed in.

EADIE! EADIE! EADIE!

i must say brentwood yellow, we got a bargan for the money we got for him.

Leicester must''ve been out of their minds/drunk/high/hyped up on drugs when they bidded for eadie. Injury hit (i belive only just come back from fitness) and they bidded rediculas money for a man who would only play about a dozen games a season! im not supprised norwich didnt turn it down............

As you said the come back goal against Crewe, just lifted the whole spirit, made you feel that we had a team again.

Pre season against Arsenal...Remember the comentators saying; no wonder he scored 17 goals for Norwich City in the league last season :)