Sign in to follow this  
Raymond De Waard

YEEEEEEEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSS!

come on you yellows!  can''t wait to get to Cov on saturday now!  At the end of the day we are all die hard city fans here and i cant wait for football to start again!  Of course we all want City to do well this season, but football is back!  Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your voices ready for Saturday boys and girls!  I want to hear everybody getting behind the lads and having a great day out!  Are we going to sing any songs ripping the p**s out of that horrible Bex from Big Brother?  She''s from Coventry ain''t she?  Great big horrible thing!

What songs we got in mind for Saturday?  Come on Cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!  Yes i''m getting excitable! 

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  COME ON!

Calm you down bor, it''s only Wednesday! Have a cold drink.... (unless your post is already cold drink influenced!)

[quote user="crabman84"]

come on you yellows!  can''t wait to get to Cov on saturday now!  At the end of the day we are all die hard city fans here and i cant wait for football to start again!  Of course we all want City to do well this season, but football is back!  Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your voices ready for Saturday boys and girls!  I want to hear everybody getting behind the lads and having a great day out!  Are we going to sing any songs ripping the p**s out of that horrible Bex from Big Brother?  She''s from Coventry ain''t she?  Great big horrible thing!

What songs we got in mind for Saturday?  Come on Cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!  Yes i''m getting excitable! 

[/quote]

I suggest you drink some coffee and sober up.

[quote user="crabman84"]

[/quote]

pubs dont shut for another hour yet!

jas :)

Good job sucking the life out of the original poster''s excitment, everyone who has responded to this so far.

I doubt your the type he''s hoping will show up at Coventry, unless you sit with the Coventry quiet fans and peacefully mumble comments to one another during the match.

You realy do take yourself seriuosly don''t you?

It''s a good job you make us laugh

Good night Houston (sounds like a NASA thing)

Sorry Houston I don''t speak American. Therefore the 0 for 2 means nothing to me. The reference to NASA was just a reference to all the old space documentaries "we have lift off" etc.

It''s nearly mid Night here I have a busy day starting in 4.5 hours and I just can''t be bothered with you any more tonight go and annoy EM.

So again I say GOOD NIGHT Houston!

Therefore the 0 for 2 means nothing to me.  The Butler

A long day taking care of a rich guy?  Can you do that on 4.5 hours of sleep, Butler?

0 for 2 means in 2 tries, you missed both times.  I am sure you are in a tiny minority of English speaking people the world over that didn''t know that.  I "got" your NASA reference, I just didn''t think it sounded like NASA the way you did. Then you waste time explaining it when you need to get to sleep!  Ha, now THAT is funny to me.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

A long day taking care of a rich guy?  Can you do that on 4.5 hours of sleep, Butler?

0 for 2 means in 2 tries, you missed both times.  I am sure you are in a tiny minority of English speaking people the world over that didn''t know that.  I "got" your NASA reference, I just didn''t think it sounded like NASA the way you did. Then you waste time explaining it when you need to get to sleep!  Ha, now THAT is funny to me.

[/quote]Give it a rest Houston, lighten up a bit. I got the Nasa reference bit aswell and chuckled a bit. I also got the 0 for 2 bit aswell, so where are you going to categorize me then?[|-)]

[/quote]I almost coughed up some of my dinner from laughing so hard. Thanks.

[/quote]0 for 2 sounds like a decent batting start for my village cricket team.

I also got the 0 for 2 bit aswell, so where are you going to categorize me then? - Ciderkidd

If you GOT it, then no.  My comment was that only a tiny minority of English speakers wouldn''t know what "0 for 2" means.  That puts you in the vast majority and therefore not needing to be categorized for identification purposes.

The Butler was getting snippy with me for no good reason.  I answered back in similar fashion to balance his snippiness, that''s all.

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

[/quote]0 for 2 sounds like a decent batting start for my village cricket team. [/quote]how poor is your village team, or are you an aussie?runs for wickets (british version, as spoken by god* himself)wickets for runs (aussie version, as spoken by idiots and fools)*Henry Blofield.

[quote user="crabman84"]

[/quote]

Yeah!  Come on! Wooohoooo!  Arghhh! 

Good job sucking the life out of the original poster''s excitment, everyone who has responded to this so far.

I doubt your the type he''s hoping will show up at Coventry, unless you sit with the Coventry quiet fans and peacefully mumble comments to one another during the match.

[/quote]Well said Houston! Why does showing real passion for the club get sniggered at and belittled? We''re all City fans, we all want the same thing. We''ve sold out our away stand allocation, so like the Crabman says lets kick start this season with a bang, get behind the team and sing Norwich all the way to promotion!!(Us little Norwich fans really are a timid bunch)  [:$]