Sign in to follow this  
Chrisr

Coventry Parking - this might help

Evening all,

I''ve been told that parking at the Ricoh arena is a mare and there is a distinct lack of pubs for away fans. This might help. A chap called Keith Trot has a field which he charges to park in, apparently 12 mins walk from the ground and right next to the away pub! Surely I said must be too good to be true! Seems like it is true.

What appears to be so great is that you can book online in advance and it''s only £4.30! Imagine just turn up to your pre arranged spot without having to park on a central reservation a la Stoke.

I can''t vouch for it completely of course but heck at £4.30 I reckon it''s worth a punt. Check the site out:

http://www.walktrot.com/new_page_4.htm

Sound like an excellent plan, sadly I have to play Cricket but I will nick this post and add it WOTB as I know a few on there will be interested - Cheers.

Seems genuine. Well it better be, have just paid for it on line. Its paypal so should be safe, I''ll be checking my bank account on Monday.

Cheers for the link mate.

i can confirm that it is genuine.  to be honest, you could have parked closer to the ground, parking is not quite as bad as they make out.  having said that, its good for a quick getaway and handy for what is basically the only dedicated away pub.  plenty of place to drink nearer the ground but for home fans mainly - although a few do let away fans in and are friendly enough.so don''t worry, this car park has been going since the ricoh opened and is 100% genuine.

I parked there last year without any problems. It''s close to the M6 J3 and close to the away pub the Black Horse. I have booked in there again for Saturday.

2-0 to Norwich

Yeh we parked there aswell when we went a few months ago. Very good service and they give you a map which includes where pubs and chippies are. Doesnt take long to get out of there either.