Sign in to follow this  
Canary02 III

Another rumour

Sorry to stir the pot again, but someone who has given me forewarning about transfers before (but who has equally been wrong a few times too) has said that Kris Boyd from Rangers is on his way. Could be total bs but it''s another name to chuck in the hat. Plus he fits in with Roeder''s assertion that he scores regularly in his league. I''d be surprised if we could afford either the fee or the wages however.

Would be a cracking signing if true! Still not the ilustrious ''big-man'' that''s supposed to be coming, but what the hell! He''s experienced at club, European and International level and knows where the back of the ''onion-bag'' is! [:D]

SKy Sports News said yesterday evening that Cardiff had made an offer for Kris Boyd-but haven''t seen any other signs of this-maybe they got confused with the fact that they''ve just signed Jay Bothroyd.

kris boyd would be a great signing he his a young iwan roberts i have seen him play for rangers a few times boyd doesnt hold down a rewgular place at rangers so would prob be after first team football he was on the bench all last season and still finished top scorer for rangers on the ball city