Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

Campo signs?

Cant see what is to laugh about personally.I would take Campo in a heartbeat, he is the sort of player who can take a team to pieces in this division.[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

I see from the EADT that Campo is saying he''s signed for the binners.

I couldn''t resist adding my comment to the bottom.[:O]

That''ll stir ''em up.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/content/eadt/sport/story.aspx?brand=EADOnline&category=IpswichTownFC&tBrand=EADOnline&tCategory=zsport&itemid=IPED07%20Aug%202008%2012%3A58%3A45%3A773

[/quote]

If this is true he will prove to be one of the prettier players in our damn ugly squad! Seriously what is he 40? Complete waste of wages, we should be going for decent players, look at the job Norwich have done, secured ten good players at this level. I fear our status as the pride of Anglia is under threat.
Richard Hughes

Their scared ... lol

If you read, no one was knocking the signing of Campo.

It was the comment he made about the club bing well run.

I''m getting a strange satisfaction when they call me B Inner.

[:D]

Now I''m getting blamed for f***ing up their poll.

shows how two faced you lot are

people sent abuse to sam leeds and we8wba about posting to wind up people then you lot do the same

anyways fancy an invasion on the ipswich board? lol

[quote user="JC"]Cant see what is to laugh about personally.

I would take Campo in a heartbeat, he is the sort of player who can take a team to pieces in this division.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

I see from the EADT that Campo is saying he''s signed for the binners.

I couldn''t resist adding my comment to the bottom.[:O]

That''ll stir ''em up.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/content/eadt/sport/story.aspx?brand=EADOnline&category=IpswichTownFC&tBrand=EADOnline&tCategory=zsport&itemid=IPED07%20Aug%202008%2012%3A58%3A45%3A773

[/quote][/quote]

i wouldnt off signed the clown

Spotted a headline on the EADT in the supermarket the other night, Counago (or whatever he''s called) was quoted saying "Campo could be a huge signing for us"Could be? Unless Campo is going to lose about 6 stone before he signs, he will be. He looks like the South American John Harstson.At least we only signed Hartson for a laugh (didn''t we?) [:D]

Yeah Im aware of that.  I used the initial point to make a point of my own.  Clever thing this debating and moving a thread on rather than just replying with a ''how funny you are comdey genius'' reply.[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]Cant see what is to laugh about personally.

I would take Campo in a heartbeat, he is the sort of player who can take a team to pieces in this division.

[/quote]

[8]Say there, if you are a vexed one,
A dreary, weary and perplexed one,
I''ve got trouble and he''s got trouble,
And you''re no better than the next one!
You will find your share of bliss
If you''ll just remember this;

You can''t have everything,
Be satisfied with the little you may get.
You can''t have everything,
Don''t envy neighbours or the fortunes that they get!

Live and laugh and listen,
Don''t be greedy,
Help the needy,
And ya gotta get lucky, yes indeedy!

They have identified Campo as a player who would improve their team. Could he improve ours? That I couldn''t tell you. I have never known a time where we had so many new players that I have never seen play. But I have never been envious of that lot, not even in the 70''s and 80''s, and I''m not going to start now, especially over an unknown like this.

[quote user="Herb"]Spotted a headline on the EADT in the supermarket the other night, Counago (or whatever he''s called) was quoted saying "Campo could be a huge signing for us"

Could be? Unless Campo is going to lose about 6 stone before he signs, he will be. He looks like the South American John Harstson.
At least we only signed Hartson for a laugh (didn''t we?) [:D]
[/quote]

he''s Spanish not South American! but i agree he looks out of shape (well, i guess round is a shape!)

I am honestly gutted they signed Campo as he has proven himself to be a quality individual for many many years at Madrid and Bolton - he can play in defence and centre midfield and has a lot of strength which is important at Championship level. lets hope he struggles for fitness until he realises what a sh*thole he has gone to and moves back to a CITY

[quote user="JC"]Yeah Im aware of that.  I used the initial point to make a point of my own.  Clever thing this debating and moving a thread on rather than just replying with a ''how funny you are comdey genius'' reply.

[/quote][/quote]

Then make a thread of your own Pillock

Sorry. I do apologise.  Let me get back to the spirit in whcih you started the thread.  It was not obviously to debate Campo, I apologise for being so stupid.You sir are a comedy genius!  Well done.Ok can we close the thread now.  Nothing to see here other than for the OP to get backslaps....[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="JC"]Yeah Im aware of that.  I used the initial point to make a point of my own.  Clever thing this debating and moving a thread on rather than just replying with a ''how funny you are comdey genius'' reply.[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]Sorry. I do apologise.  Let me get back to the spirit in whcih you started the thread.  It was not obviously to debate Campo, I apologise for being so stupid.

You sir are a comedy genius!  Well done.

Ok can we close the thread now.  Nothing to see here other than for the OP to get backslaps....

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="JC"]Yeah Im aware of that.  I used the initial point to make a point of my own.  Clever thing this debating and moving a thread on rather than just replying with a ''how funny you are comdey genius'' reply.

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

You''re just a bit too random for me JC.

May I politely suggest if you don''t want to hang around on this subject you go else where.

The thread was originally started to point out the irony of what Campo said about Ipswich.

Although I have patted my self on the back for a bit of harmless Binner bashing.

I really don''t understand your attitude.

Are there not enough threads on this message board for you?

Is this one somehow getting in the way?

[quote user="JC"]Yeah Im aware of that.  I used the initial point to make a point of my own.  Clever thing this debating and moving a thread on rather than just replying with a ''how funny you are comdey genius'' reply.

[/quote][/quote]

Oh yeah, I see what you did there; you''re a funny guy! [8-)]

Must get my eyes tested. I thought the headline was ''Compo signs''. I had images of a Last-of-The-Summer-Wine situation of  an ageing scruffy git in an out of the world sort of place living with other drop-outs and reflecting on past glories many moons ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I''m not a binner, but I ''d have been delighted with a signing of Campo''s ilk - along with decent centre-halves a quality attack minded central-midfielder is what we''ve been lacking for too many seasons now.

[quote user="shyster"]No, I''m not a binner, but I ''d have been delighted with a signing of Campo''s ilk - along with decent centre-halves a quality attack minded central-midfielder is what we''ve been lacking for too many seasons now.[/quote]

Are you sure Shyster? [:)]

Agree with you, he''s a good signing for them. On the whole though with the money that''s been supposedly pumped in to that club I would feel a tad disappointed at the tranfers this summer.

[quote user="In the blood"]Must get my eyes tested. I thought the headline was ''Compo signs''. I had images of a Last-of-The-Summer-Wine situation of  an ageing scruffy git in an out of the world sort of place living with other drop-outs and reflecting on past glories many moons ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

To be fair that is probably a more acurate description of your typical Ip***t fan, scruffy, drop out, living in the past..... [:P]

Hey National Express SG, nice to see you dipping your toe in the water.

Come on guys, who is B Inmen? Own up.

[quote user="Herb"]Spotted a headline on the EADT in the supermarket the other night, Counago (or whatever he''s called) was quoted saying "Campo could be a huge signing for us"Could be? Unless Campo is going to lose about 6 stone before he signs, he will be. He looks like the South American John Harstson.At least we only signed Hartson for a laugh (didn''t we?) [:D][/quote]Hes Spanish you muppet.