Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

would you marry a binner?

what a dilema.. cameron diaz is depserately in love with you but  the only problem is shes a lifelong binner..would you marry her ?  erm  yesssssssssssssssss

[quote user="ched seven"]what a dilema.. cameron diaz is depserately in love with you but  the only problem is shes a lifelong binner..would you marry her ?  erm  yesssssssssssssssss[/quote]

Dont like blondes....Imbruglia or eva mendes all the way.

[quote user="National express super guard "]http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=News&tBrand=edponline&tCategory=news&itemid=NOED05%20Aug%202008%2021%3A44%3A22%3A407

I couldn''t do that, I just couldn''t. I get angry enough on derby day if we lose
[/quote]

NO!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="ched seven"]what a dilema.. cameron diaz is depserately in love with you but  the only problem is shes a lifelong binner..would you marry her ?  erm  yesssssssssssssssss[/quote]nah, you couldn''t, you''ve just seen us lose 3 nil to them and she''s unbearable for the next 4 months. not like a bad movie where you can mute her

[quote user="National express super guard "][quote user="ched seven"]what a dilema.. cameron diaz is depserately in love with you but  the only problem is shes a lifelong binner..would you marry her ?  erm  yesssssssssssssssss[/quote]nah, you couldn''t, you''ve just seen us lose 3 nil to them and she''s unbearable for the next 4 months. not like a bad movie where you can mute her[/quote]Thats why God gave men the ability to punch... (sorry - was that harsh!?!)

No not unless I was sure I could change her.

I have a friend who is a passionate city fan and season ticket holder. who married a binner bloke. Strikes me as odd every time i see her.

Reminds me of that joke earlier on in the week

A Primary Teacher explains to her class that she is a
Ipswich fan.
She Asks her students to raise their hands if they too, are
Ipswich fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.
The teacher Looks at the girl with surprise and says,
''Mary, why didn''t you raise your Hand?''
''Because I''m not a Ipswich fan,'' she replied.
The teacher, still shocked, asked, ''Well, if you are
not an Ipswich fan, then who are you a fan of?''
''I am a Norwich fan, and proud of it,'' Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears. ''Mary, why,
pray tell, are you a Norwich fan?''
''Because my mum is a Norwich fan, and my dad is a Norwich fan, so I''m a Norwich fan too!''
''Well,'' said the teacher in an obviously annoyed
tone, ''that is no reason for you to be a Norwich fan.
You don''t have to be just like your parents all Of the time.
What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug
Addict, what would you be then?''  

''Then,'' Mary smiled, ''I''d be a Ipswich fan.''

Actually - my brother dated an Ipswich bird once - he got loads of ribbing and in the end, never brought her to meet our (very yellow) family ... haha! Wonder why?!

What do all abused housewives have in common?

They don''t know when to shut up.

haha

[quote user="National express super guard "][quote user="ched seven"]what a dilema.. cameron diaz is depserately in love with you but  the only problem is shes a lifelong binner..would you marry her ?  erm  yesssssssssssssssss[/quote]

nah, you couldn''t, you''ve just seen us lose 3 nil to them and she''s unbearable for the next 4 months. not like a bad movie where you can mute her
[/quote]

Simple, The night of the 3-0 loss tell her no hard feelings and take her out for a nice slap-up dinner to get her in the mood, take her to bed for some loving and flip her over for a bit of doggie action and just as your about to put the old boy in shove it straight in her wrongun! now who will be laughing?

Don''t really think it matters. If you fall in love with someone you fall in love, I don''t think someone being a scummer would effect my feelings. In fact, I''d go as far as saying I''d happily marry someone who is passionate about football, even if it''s the scum. Better than most women out there who wouldn''t let you watch the game on tv or whatever!

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]Don''t really think it matters. If you fall in love with someone you fall in love, I don''t think someone being a scummer would effect my feelings. In fact, I''d go as far as saying I''d happily marry someone who is passionate about football, even if it''s the scum. Better than most women out there who wouldn''t let you watch the game on tv or whatever![/quote]

I''m guessing unlike me that you let women treat you like their bitch!

When me and my ipswich supporting wife have kids, thats when we will have  the arguments,

Will the kid support Norwich or Ipswich or another team (like Chelmsford City FC)?

Or do we have 2 kids, get  one to Support Norwich and force one to Support Ipswich.

[quote user="Eastonpromise"]

Anyone would think by the comments that the only 2 good things in this life is Football and Sex!!!

[/quote]

Your point being?

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]

No not unless I was sure I could change her.

I have a friend who is a passionate city fan and season ticket holder. who married a binner bloke. Strikes me as odd every time i see her.

Reminds me of that joke earlier on in the week

A Primary Teacher explains to her class that she is a
Ipswich fan.
She Asks her students to raise their hands if they too, are
Ipswich fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.
The teacher Looks at the girl with surprise and says,
''Mary, why didn''t you raise your Hand?''
''Because I''m not a Ipswich fan,'' she replied.
The teacher, still shocked, asked, ''Well, if you are
not an Ipswich fan, then who are you a fan of?''
''I am a Norwich fan, and proud of it,'' Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears. ''Mary, why,
pray tell, are you a Norwich fan?''
''Because my mum is a Norwich fan, and my dad is a Norwich fan, so I''m a Norwich fan too!''
''Well,'' said the teacher in an obviously annoyed
tone, ''that is no reason for you to be a Norwich fan.
You don''t have to be just like your parents all Of the time.
What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug
Addict, what would you be then?''  

''Then,'' Mary smiled, ''I''d be a Ipswich fan.''

[/quote]

you, sir, deserve a knighthood for that joke!

jas :)

In addition, I think I would have to get her tested for the whole spectrum of STD''s as she would more than likely have at least 5 or 6. A good clean out would most certainly be required!

The guy in the article only started supporting Ipswich because Norwich chose not to participate in a testimonial for his dad (who actually played for Norwich). What a loser.

[quote user="claus"]

The guy in the article only started supporting Ipswich because Norwich chose not to participate in a testimonial for his dad (who actually played for Norwich). What a loser.

[/quote]

i just noticed that.. what a plonker!

jas :)