Sign in to follow this  
hook norton canary

withdrawal symptons

OK, I too need something to keep me focused so lets start a list of potential targets per position... to be honest we need a Striker and possibly a Midfielder and Centre Back.

Realistic targets only, we can then forward this list to NW because his scouts seem to be completely useless

During the next 4 months some players at other clubs will become unsettled at not getting regular first team football. Some of these will be Norwich Players too!

Defence

Ins

Jonathon Fortune - Charlton

Outs

Malky McKay

Keith Briggs

Midfield

Outs

Holt

Centre Forward

In

Dean Ashton - Crewe

Jonathon Johasson - Charlton

Out

Zema Abbey

Matthias Svensson

yea after looking at news feeds .links etc for weeks and now we can''t is a little boring..especially as there is a big gap with no action... I am lost

I see that ITV Teletext p517 has us signing an out of contract somebody or other, which, I believe, is still possible according to the Prem League rules.  Has anyone been crazy enough to ring today or shall we start a game of ''guess the out of contract player who is signing for Norwich''?  Any takers?  (I won''t be surprised if there aren''t to be honest).

I don''t know DD.  What I do know is that it isn''t near enough to pay day to risk paying so much money for a long and fruitless phone call!!!