Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Barrrnsley

Im thinking of going to the away match at barnsley and i was just wondering if anyone went last year and was it a good away day?? I want to go to an away game which should be an easy win (we won 3-1 away last year and 1-0 home).So do you think i should go to the 3pm kick off at barnsley  or7.45pm kick off at Southampton??Cheers!

i went to Barnsley last year but don''t have the 4hr+ journey back to Norfolk you guys do, due to winning 3-1 the city faithful were in good voice throughout but the Barnsley fans were very quiet and there was only about 11k there of which 1.5k were city fans

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]i went to Barnsley last year but don''t have the 4hr+ journey back to Norfolk you guys do, due to winning 3-1 the city faithful were in good voice throughout but the Barnsley fans were very quiet and there was only about 11k there of which 1.5k were city fans[/quote]Sounds a bit like coventry last year except we didnt win :(

I went ot Barnsley last season and had a great day out [:)]

Normally quite a good Norwich following to most yorkshire games. The stadium is old and not that great but is within walking distance of train station.

OTBC

barnsley away is awesome been twice won twice we''re great their :) they''re very quiet though so we have to cheer a lot to make up for them not haha