Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

paul gallacher

i see that paul gallacher has lost his place in the scotland squad due to the lack of first team football. do you think the may effect him in any way ? i.e going on loan to a campionship club;

otbc

I dont know,

Would you say gallacher is our second keeper
or ward???????

DDiM, looks like he was in the team for the Reserves loss to Coventry so it doesn''t look like he''s injured.

See the report about "City Reserves slump at Coventry"

i think he was injured but he needs games in the reserve team to get some match practice. it does seem very hard on reserve gk''s because the 1st choice is very rarely rotated so the backups could go years without a game. it does seem a waist of a talent to be honest. if outfield players have to rotate from time to time, why can''t goalies?

Someone was saying to me the other day that they thought Gallacher was brought in as green would be sold to arsenal in the january trasfer window

Be interesting to know what these players are promised when they sign because an international goalkeeper who is only 24 needs to play first team footy and considering green is only young himself  what chance while green is fit can you see gallacher ever getting a game?