Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Coventry City v Norwich City - official match thread

Three goals in six minutes at Sheffield Wednesday. If they can keep that rate up it will be 45 goals. Worth the cost of a season ticket.

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]Any reason behind this? or just rights issues?[/quote]

The BBC are a law unto themselves.

Bastards.

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]anyone watching SSN? Stelling and the gang are ace on a Saturday afternoon!
[/quote]

Yes with the james Brown jig...........twice!!!!!!

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]anyone watching SSN? Stelling and the gang are ace on a Saturday afternoon!
[/quote]

cant beat it..... radio norfolk on, SSN on and the pink un loaded up.... all i need now is a beer, wheres that fridge???

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[/quote]

cant beat it..... radio norfolk on, SSN on and the pink un loaded up.... all i need now is a beer, wheres that fridge???

[/quote]

second only to being there perhaps!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ditto!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Snap, no beer for me tho still hungover from last night

[quote user="San Miguel"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

second only to being there perhaps!

[/quote]

yes but cant have everything!!!

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]anyone watching SSN? Stelling and the gang are ace on a Saturday afternoon![/quote]

Yes with the james Brown jig...........twice!!!!!!

[/quote]Poor ol'' Camul. We seem to be doing alright. I guess...

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Good to hear Stefanovic is bringing the ball out. Can''t remember the last centre half we had who didnt just lump it![/quote]Martin Taylor.