Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Gob smacked

Hardhouse, I agree and whilst I''m not ''gobsmacked'' I am disappointed. What cheers me up is how disappointed Roeder seems to be, and if he ends up signing a striker as he describes, i.e. big, strong, good goal scoring record, experienced, it will be worth the wait. I would rather wait until the end of August for the right stiker, than sign the wrong one now. This league will be tight again and as long as we aren''t way adrift like we were last season, we can afford a slow start we can make up the points.I do think Lupoli is a good exciting young prospect and I hope Koroma (?) is the same, but I agree we need experience. We have that in Curo but he certainly won''t give us 20+ goals this season without a big player beside him.

All of this talk about the league being ''a tight one again this season'' is pure conjecture - it could equally see 8 teams pull away from the rest pretty quickly - such is the nature of the beast. Hence, to not get the players, whom you know you are going to have to get as their predecessor is retiring, seems rather poor management. Hence, do I blame Roeder? No, I blame the penny pinchers who have given him an obviously woeful budget from which to produce a silk purse. 

[quote user="astrodyne"]All of this talk about the league being ''a tight one again this season'' is pure conjecture - it could equally see 8 teams pull away from the rest pretty quickly - such is the nature of the beast. Hence, to not get the players, whom you know you are going to have to get as their predecessor is retiring, seems rather poor management. Hence, do I blame Roeder? No, I blame the penny pinchers who have given him an obviously woeful budget from which to produce a silk purse. [/quote]Yes it is conjecture, I wouldn''t be surprised to see Brum and Reading pull away from the pack early on, on paper they should, I just have a hunch Brum will have a disappointing season. As for the rest, the teams seem pretty even to me, looking at the ''experts'' predictions none seem to agree, so I would expect it to be tight. Time will tell.Roeder would have known his budget ages ago, and built his target list accordingly. Blaming finances on us not getting a particular position filled seems a bit illogical to me. If as you say its poor management, why aren''t you blaming Roeder?

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Ritgers signs for Barnsley on loan. Shame really, I''d have liked him.

[/quote]

Jesus wept, you couldn''t make it up could you? I sincerely hope that we DO end up with someone, and that they are better than Righters, Morrison etc.

[/quote]

I DO believe that we will.   We may not have him yet but I think Glenn Roeder is far too intelligent/wily to let these players slip through the net without having an ace up his sleeve.    I wpould have loved Ritgers though. From what little I saw, he was very handy and a football brain to boot !

I see both sides of the coin here.

I agree that it is hugely disappointing that there is no target man because we haven''t had one since Ashton left (Dion was an emergency option really who played far more regularly than a 39 year old should have done, rather than being brought in as a regular starter). In this league, having a big striker is a must, and it was obvious that this should have been the first position to have been addressed this summer. That we haven''t is enormously frustrating, and potentially, yes we could go to Coventry today, not create anything, and lose, which would destroy most of the optimism we have built up over the summer with the otherwise succesful recruitment drive.

On the other hand, I believe Roeder has genuinely been trying to get the man in, and a transfer can''t be forced unless all parties are willing. Also, with a limited budget and a lot of players to acquire, it makes sense that the most important and most expensive is left to last in order that funds can be adjusted as other positions are settled earlier on, i.e. if you fail with a £100k bid for Peter Thompson but get Omar Koroma for free instead, that''s an extra £100k in the big striker pot. Simplistic I know, but you get the idea. I also don''t think that Roeder is hung up on one man, as he said that he has people targetted, but is after one in particular that he doesn''t want to give up on. This is a world away from Worthington''s "I decided at the end of the season that Rob Hulse and Steve Howard were the two players that could improve us, and now neither have signed" which showed just how much he''d lost the plot at the time. Roeder has a Plan B by the sound of it, but he is just adamant that he doesn''t want to settle for second best if he can help it.

I''m gutted we don''t have the target man, but Roeder is easily our most productive manager in the transfer market since probably Dave Stringer, so I''m happy to give him the benefit of the doubt, and see who he rustles up in the next week or two.

We can afford a slow start???  I cannot believe you just said that.    Some of you people deserve to be served up mid table sh*** for the next twenty years you really do.[quote user="Big Down Under"]Hardhouse, I agree and whilst I''m not ''gobsmacked'' I am disappointed. What cheers me up is how disappointed Roeder seems to be, and if he ends up signing a striker as he describes, i.e. big, strong, good goal scoring record, experienced, it will be worth the wait. I would rather wait until the end of August for the right stiker, than sign the wrong one now. This league will be tight again and as long as we aren''t way adrift like we were last season, we can afford a slow start we can make up the points.I do think Lupoli is a good exciting young prospect and I hope Koroma (?) is the same, but I agree we need experience. We have that in Curo but he certainly won''t give us 20+ goals this season without a big player beside him.[/quote]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

4. Would rather we played a game or two without a target man and then got the right man in than rush through a transfer for the wrong man.

[/quote]

What a bloody dumb statement!

Suppose we''re four points from safety when the season finishes, getting beat without that player on board now, is going to look real clever ain''t it!.

Hardhouse:

No ''told you so'' from me my man, as long as you can see the reality of it now, thats what matters most!

But,if the difference is waiting two games to get the target man GR really wants,or getting someone straightaway who "might do a job for us",I think I know which option I''d go with.Squads over the previous seasons have been littered with players who "might do a job for us"..and plainly haven''t.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

4. Would rather we played a game or two without a target man and then got the right man in than rush through a transfer for the wrong man.

[/quote]

Suppose we''re four points from safety when the season finishes, getting beat without that player on board now, is going to look real clever ain''t it!.

Hardhouse:

No ''told you so'' from me my man, as long as you can see the reality of it now, thats what matters most!

[/quote]One player isn''t going to be the difference between winning and losing these opening games. People place too much emphasis on the target man - yes of course, it''s an important part of any team to have variance up front. But it''s not the difference between winning and losing. The team we have now has enough in it to beat Coventry and Blackpool. I''d rather get the right man and wait a bit, than be stuck with another Chris Brown.You seem to think differently, Wizard. Besides, it''s clear that the signing Roeder wants is close and will most likely be here before the next league game. It''s not a case of not having identified a target, let alone bid on one - one has been targetted, a deal has been done and the hold up is being caused by the other club - otherwise he''d be starting this afternoon. Hardly a matter worth whinging about.

[quote user="JC"]
We can afford a slow start???  I cannot believe you just said that.    Some of you people deserve to be served up mid table sh*** for the next twenty years you really do.

[quote user="Big Down Under"]Hardhouse, I agree and whilst I''m not ''gobsmacked'' I am disappointed. What cheers me up is how disappointed Roeder seems to be, and if he ends up signing a striker as he describes, i.e. big, strong, good goal scoring record, experienced, it will be worth the wait. I would rather wait until the end of August for the right stiker, than sign the wrong one now. This league will be tight again and as long as we aren''t way adrift like we were last season, we can afford a slow start we can make up the points.

I do think Lupoli is a good exciting young prospect and I hope Koroma (?) is the same, but I agree we need experience. We have that in Curo but he certainly won''t give us 20+ goals this season without a big player beside him.
[/quote][/quote]

JC, I think the reason why BDU said that is because it''s a 46-game season in the Championship and also because it''s an average league as well, hence why BDU thinks it will be tight again - I certainly agree with him on that point. Anyone can go on a run in this league - the bottom teams can beat the top teams. I''m not saying that I agree that we can afford a slow start, because as much as I rate Glenn Roeder, it could have an adverse effect on the players just like it did last season. However at the moment, while I think we''ll probably just get a draw at Coventry today, I actually cannot really see us having a slow start this season - more like a steady one.

I also agree with the point about the striker - it''s important that we get the right man for the job. Not just big and strong, but mobile and athletic too, someone who is just as good with the ball at his feet as well as in the air. I''m sure Roeder will get the right man for the job - at least I hope so!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

[/quote]

Hardhouse:

[/quote]One player isn''t going to be the difference between winning and losing these opening games. People place too much emphasis on the target man - yes of course, it''s an important part of any team to have variance up front. But it''s not the difference between winning and losing. The team we have now has enough in it to beat Coventry and Blackpool. I''d rather get the right man and wait a bit, than be stuck with another Chris Brown.You seem to think differently, Wizard. Besides, it''s clear that the signing Roeder wants is close and will most likely be here before the next league game. It''s not a case of not having identified a target, let alone bid on one - one has been targetted, a deal has been done and the hold up is being caused by the other club - otherwise he''d be starting this afternoon. Hardly a matter worth whinging about. [/quote]One player can often mean the difference from winning and losing. Especially if that player is a goal scorer or provider. We know this from the early Hucks days. Waiting for this player is all very well. Lets hope we get him and that he''s the real deal. But what if we don''t. We haven''t been able to agree the move with the selling club yet. What if we can never agree, then what. We are back to square on and the season rolls on.Wiz my friend. I am concerned about the fact that the powers that be haven''t secured enough talent this transfer window and I am no great lover of Delia and her minions but I can''t be as negative and angry and you seem to be all the time towards the club I love. So I won''t join your gang right now if that’s ok. Here hoping we are both wrong on this one and that we give Coventry a hiding today. Cheers Wiz.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]I haven''t posted to much over the closed season, I haven’t gotten involved in transfer rumours and speculation. If I have posted it''s often to try and encourage people to remain positive and to keep faith. To let the powers that be go about their business rebuilding our team.

I have to say as we stand on the eve of battle the eve of a new Championship campaign I am gob smacked that what we have is what we are going to start the season with. I can''t believe we have not signed a target man or another striker with a pedigree of goal scoring. I am amazed that the powers that be are prepared to go with the team we have.

Whilst I have commented on the Cullum and Huckerby issues in the closed season I think that these two issues will raise their heads time and time again unless we have a more than reasonable start to this season. I was never expecting us to spend £5m or for us to be title contender. I didn''t even expect us to make the play offs. I was however expecting us to be far better that we were last term. Without the fire power needed we look very unlikely to achieve that. Although Wiz and a handful of others will tell me I told you so I was always convinced that pressure from the fans coupled with the Cullumgate (whether or not his offer was viable or not) would force the club in to a position of having to acquire some proven quality throughout the team but most importantly up front.

I do not wish to detract from the signing we have made. I''m an admirer of Bertrand and I am sure Hoolahan will be more that good enough. I think Clingan is also a decent addition. And I''ll obviously give all the signing the benefit of the doubt.

That still doesn''t stop me thinking we will fail to score tomorrow and that we will be playing our usual backs to the wall away day football.

I am look forward to the season as I always do and I think we are in for some interesting times ahead. And I am still hoping and praying like all Norwich fans that we can pull a rabbit out of the hat and still sign a good target man before the end of today.

I just can''t believe with all that has happened and potentially all that could happen we won''t.

Am I the only one who thinks this.

OTBC

[/quote]

Get ready for the slide HH....as this all stinks of the Peter Grant fiasco last season. New cheap manager...new cheap players....same old dead legs at the helm. Same old calls for "time"....same old rhetoric about journeyman players and "loanees" no-one has ever heard of other than on a computer game.

Bottom three I''m afraid. 

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

[/quote]

Hardhouse:

[/quote]

One player isn''t going to be the difference between winning and losing these opening games. People place too much emphasis on the target man - yes of course, it''s an important part of any team to have variance up front. But it''s not the difference between winning and losing. The team we have now has enough in it to beat Coventry and Blackpool.

I''d rather get the right man and wait a bit, than be stuck with another Chris Brown.

You seem to think differently, Wizard.

Besides, it''s clear that the signing Roeder wants is close and will most likely be here before the next league game. It''s not a case of not having identified a target, let alone bid on one - one has been targetted, a deal has been done and the hold up is being caused by the other club - otherwise he''d be starting this afternoon. Hardly a matter worth whinging about.
[/quote]
One player can often mean the difference from winning and losing. Especially if that player is a goal scorer or provider. We know this from the early Hucks days. Waiting for this player is all very well. Lets hope we get him and that he''s the real deal. But what if we don''t. We haven''t been able to agree the move with the selling club yet. What if we can never agree, then what. We are back to square on and the season rolls on.

Wiz my friend. I am concerned about the fact that the powers that be haven''t secured enough talent this transfer window and I am no great lover of Delia and her minions but I can''t be as negative and angry and you seem to be all the time towards the club I love. So I won''t join your gang right now if that’s ok. Here hoping we are both wrong on this one and that we give Coventry a hiding today. Cheers Wiz.
[/quote]

Hi Wizard. I hope you don''t take the "rejection" by Hardhouse too badly. It''s kind of like asking a girl for a date who you thought fancied you and you get rejected. I feel for you.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]Get ready for the slide HH....as this all stinks of the Peter Grant fiasco last season. New cheap manager...new cheap players....same old dead legs at the helm. Same old calls for "time"....same old rhetoric about journeyman players and "loanees" no-one has ever heard of other than on a computer game.

[/quote]That''s remarkably upbeat by your standards cluck, did you forget about administration and the ten points deduction? C''mon man, get a grip! [H]

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Get ready for the slide HH....as this all stinks of the Peter Grant fiasco last season. New cheap manager...new cheap players....same old dead legs at the helm. Same old calls for "time"....same old rhetoric about journeyman players and "loanees" no-one has ever heard of other than on a computer game.

[/quote]If anyone ever doubted you were a troll, they should read this.You sad, sad little man.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]Get ready for the slide HH....as this all stinks of the Peter Grant fiasco last season. New cheap manager...new cheap players....same old dead legs at the helm. Same old calls for "time"....same old rhetoric about journeyman players and "loanees" no-one has ever heard of other than on a computer game.

[/quote]That''s remarkably upbeat by your standards cluck, did you forget about administration and the ten points deduction? C''mon man, get a grip! [H][/quote]

Is interesting that I have seen 5 previews of the season, not one of which thinks we will finish below 16th, the best is 6th - with an average of c8th - 10th.   These are ''outsiders'' views, and imo therefore probably more realistic for that reason, as their views haven''t been clouded by opinions pro or anti the board/whatever.  Indeed, it used to be that people had unlrealistic expectations of optimism at the start of the season, but sadly that doesn''t seem to be the case any more, particularly at NCFC.  I think you will find the only people who really think (or expect) us to get relegated are people who also consider themselves as supporters, strange as that may be.

Re: the initial post, it is quite disheartening to see people have quite such a downbeat opinion before a ball has been kicked in anger.  One annoying aspect of this is that it might realistically take a few games to bed the side together, but it does seem that quite a number of people already seem unwilling to let that happen before they will be calling for blood.  It is also interesting that some of the same people who expected us to sign no one/that Roeder had no ability in the transfer market to attract players (eg Wiz) have now changed to just talking about one position, clearly 11 signings + the promise of 2 more isn''t enough for them.

Re: the striker, to me it is patently obvious Roeder is close to signing one, and I have no doubt we will get him (or another) in very soon.  I don''t think this will make any difference to today''s game, though.  Perhaps you should cast an eye over the binners - they have had a quiet pre-season, spending almost none of their supposed £m''s...but their supporters are expecting signings before the end of August and are reasonably happy to wait for the right ones.  I can''t ever remember a season where sides have settled on a full squad before the start of the season, given that theh transfer window is open until the end of the month, so why should we have been any different this time?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]Get ready for the slide HH....as this all stinks of the Peter Grant fiasco last season. New cheap manager...new cheap players....same old dead legs at the helm. Same old calls for "time"....same old rhetoric about journeyman players and "loanees" no-one has ever heard of other than on a computer game.

[/quote]That''s remarkably upbeat by your standards cluck, did you forget about administration and the ten points deduction? C''mon man, get a grip! [H][/quote]

Is interesting that I have seen 5 previews of the season, not one of which thinks we will finish below 16th, the best is 6th - with an average of c8th - 10th.   These are ''outsiders'' views, and imo therefore probably more realistic for that reason, as their views haven''t been clouded by opinions pro or anti the board/whatever.  Indeed, it used to be that people had unlrealistic expectations of optimism at the start of the season, but sadly that doesn''t seem to be the case any more, particularly at NCFC.  I think you will find the only people who really think (or expect) us to get relegated are people who also consider themselves as supporters, strange as that may be.

Re: the initial post, it is quite disheartening to see people have quite such a downbeat opinion before a ball has been kicked in anger.  One annoying aspect of this is that it might realistically take a few games to bed the side together, but it does seem that quite a number of people already seem unwilling to let that happen before they will be calling for blood.  It is also interesting that some of the same people who expected us to sign no one/that Roeder had no ability in the transfer market to attract players (eg Wiz) have now changed to just talking about one position, clearly 11 signings + the promise of 2 more isn''t enough for them.

Re: the striker, to me it is patently obvious Roeder is close to signing one, and I have no doubt we will get him (or another) in very soon.  I don''t think this will make any difference to today''s game, though.  Perhaps you should cast an eye over the binners - they have had a quiet pre-season, spending almost none of their supposed £m''s...but their supporters are expecting signings before the end of August and are reasonably happy to wait for the right ones.  I can''t ever remember a season where sides have settled on a full squad before the start of the season, given that theh transfer window is open until the end of the month, so why should we have been any different this time?

[/quote]The trouble with those previews are, is that they are done by "outsiders". To them the signs look good. We have cureton, the top striker from two seasons ago. We''ve brought in a couple of premiership names in Stefanovic, Lupoli and Betrand (even though they might not be able to perform to the same levels they are expected to due to their premiership status). We''ve also signed the "best" player luton had, but will he stand out now that everybody else around him is better and the level of play is better. I''d argue that for all the players we have brought in, it could go one way or the other. In some players I''m very confident they will perform (Hoolahan, Betrand) others I''m concerned they might not be able to perform to their old high levels (stefanovic) or that they might struggle to re-find the form and quality they can possess (lupoli). To the "outsiders" all the signs look good, but maybe they are slight to the fact that it could go wrong, or if not wrong, not well.

In response to the OP I agree with him on most of his points. One of the big concerns I had going into this season was how slow things were moving in June and Early July. I posted several times that we were taking far too long to build our new team, in reality that is what we are doing, rebuilding. Personally I always feel it''s best to get the players in early and the tactics and the stragety early, so that by the time you come to this week you know, 1. what you team is, 2. what your formation is, 3. how you are going to win. I don''t see any of that. We''ve had formation changes in all of our pre-season games, we''ve had make-shift players in positions and we just don''t look like a team yet. I''ll elaborate a bit further.The Spurs game was a prime example of not having a team. Our back four didn''t look like a unit. They were very rigid and static, a sign of team with little chemistry. I think chemistry is by far an over-used term, but it is important. There seemed to be very little covering, no switching of positions between the full-backs and centre backs, and a general lack of understanding i.e. where do the centre backs like to have the ball at their feet, how to play sliding balls out to the wing-backs etc. The midfield looked solid yet un-spectacular. There seemed to be a lack of understanding on what each players role in the team was. Fozzy barely touched the ball but pattison seemed to be recieving the ball like he was the man in the hole, the makele, the xabi alonso. We seemed to not know what our outlet was, was it hoolahan on the wing, on in the box or outside the box? Was cureton going to go on runs and dribbles? and was croft going to the by-line or cutting in? We just didn''t seem to know what we wanted to play. And does Glenn really know what his first team is? We''ll find out soon what team we go out with this afternoon but I doubt anybody could predict all 11 correctly, and I bet even Glenn will have some doubts in his mind, even if he won''t admit it.Now it''s not all bad. The players we have brought in are quality players. I expect they will play well, but we just don''t seem to have the game-plan like we did when we stormed this league, and I think the players know this, the players don''t look confident like they did when we were on the un-beaten run last season.I still think that we need that second striker, if not for the variation it would give us to our game but just because we need somebody else who can score some goals. It has been too long coming, we should have been on the verge of signing weeks ago, not the day before our first game. It''s not all roeder''s fault. The bell saga was complicated, as to the Hoolahan saga as well (because really they were sagas), but still we spent a long time not having anybody in, till having the flood gates open and they all fly in. The team will need time to gel, unfortunately that time looks as though it''s going to be the start of the season and not during pre-season.In reality, we aren''t a bad team, but we are far from a good team, we have some individual players who are quite decent, but could you see us getting in the play-offs with the 11 who will walk out of the tunnel today? I can''t see it yet, and we just don''t know how well they''ll play. My guess for our position come the end of may would be around the mid-table, but that said nobody knows what you''ll get in the championship and we''ll just have to see if Glenn can pull off a winning team.

Fellas, you seem to have missed the point re: the previews....surely the fact that they are done by outsiders makes them more valid - if you like, they are a cold-hearted look at where we are.  They will be well aware of who we have in the squad, who we''ve lost and brought in (since most of them include these in the preview)....but almost all have said that Roeder has done well with his rebuilding and that some of the signings look very promising.  It seems that it is mostly people on these boards that to think differently.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Fellas, you seem to have missed the point re: the previews....surely the fact that they are done by outsiders makes them more valid - if you like, they are a cold-hearted look at where we are.  They will be well aware of who we have in the squad, who we''ve lost and brought in (since most of them include these in the preview)....but almost all have said that Roeder has done well with his rebuilding and that some of the signings look very promising.  It seems that it is mostly people on these boards that to think differently.[/quote]The trouble is Barnston is that when ''outsiders'' (and that includes us when we look at other teams) look immediately to names they know. For instance, if we signed 5 players nobody had heard of people would be on the roofs screaming "lack of ambition", even though those players could be significantly better it wouldn''t matter, they don''t know who they are, so they can''t form an opinion on them so they are immediately sceptical. I''d argue that those critics have just looked at those names and thought; "Hmmm I''ve heard of them. They are pretty good players. Therefore the team must be good". I would argue that their opinion has flawed analysis. I personally think the players we have brought in our good. I think that Glenn''s rebuilding is good (if not great) but (and it is a big but) we don''t have a team. Now it''s all well and good having the top goal scorer from last season (who scored 50 goals!) but if he only likes the ball at his feet but the rest of the team cannot play it to feet, they play it in the air, then it''s not going to work. Now of course that example is extremely exagerated but the point is still the same. If Stefanovic and Kennedy (or whoever the partnership in defence is) can play together and form a good unit with the wing-backs then the signings will have paid off and are as good as the outsiders claim, the same goes for the other partnership that will need to be formed.Of course us Norwich fans will be biased one was or the other, but we won''t be looking for individual names for why we will be doing well or badly but we will be looking to see if our team works, well as a team.

[quote user="Fat Strawberry"][quote user="bunny"][quote user="Fat Strawberry"]

You have to wonder what on earth Glenn was told about funding that prompted him to throw the whole pack of cards up into the air and see which way they landed.

Before a ball has even been kicked I wouldn''t be human if I didn''t hold on to a glimmer of hope that somehow everything will turn out all right, but it''s based on precious little evidence.

[/quote]

Can you put that into plain english please? Can''t see what you are trying to say.

[/quote]

Between January and May, Roeder got rid of nearly two-thirds of the squad he inherited.  If you do that you no longer have a team left to build on.  You are taking it right down to the foundations, starting again from scratch, "throwing the whole pack up into the air" or whatever phrase you want to use, and you can add to it the clearout of backroom staff.

I can''t think of another club where anything like this has happened without substantial funding, which we so clearly haven''t got.  Squads have been decimated because of financial problems, or because enough funding is there to create a significantly better team.  But to try and do it without the money?  It''s a huge gamble on somebody''s part imo.

[/quote]

Duh......when Roeder arrived we had eight points and were heading to Div 1.....is that the kind of foundations you would build on.

[quote user="Fellas"]
Of course us Norwich fans will be biased one was or the other, but we won''t be looking for individual names for why we will be doing well or badly but we will be looking to see if our team works, well as a team.
[/quote]

Fellas my friend, I always enjoy reading your posts and I agree with this statement. City Fans are biased one way or another. I readily admit to being biased towards my team but I never understand those biased against them. Why would City fans be biased against their team?

Cluck has elevated himself, once again, to a place on the forums biggest bellends list.Congratualtions. Say hi to Wiz for me while you''re there...

[quote user="mighty yellow"]Cluck has elevated himself, once again, to a place on the forums biggest bellends list.

Congratualtions. Say hi to Wiz for me while you''re there...
[/quote]

Precisely what was said this time last year when I stated Grant was a loser and the players he brought in were donkeys......

Same scenario...same mugs like you believing in fairies. Enjoy the ride sunshine.

[quote user="mighty yellow"]Cluck has elevated himself, once again, to a place on the forums biggest bellends list.Congratualtions. Say hi to Wiz for me while you''re there...[/quote]

Precisely what was said this time last year when I stated Grant was a loser and the players he brought in were donkeys......

Same scenario...same mugs like you believing in fairies. Enjoy the ride sunshine.

[/quote]Piss off you patronising dickhead.

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="mighty yellow"]Cluck has elevated himself, once again, to a place on the forums biggest bellends list.Congratualtions. Say hi to Wiz for me while you''re there...[/quote]

[/quote]Piss off you patronising dickhead.[/quote]Touché

[quote user="mighty yellow"]Cluck has elevated himself, once again, to a place on the forums biggest bellends list.Congratualtions. Say hi to Wiz for me while you''re there...[/quote]Ill bring this up 10 games in when we''re sitting pretty in the relegation zone.Cluck may be patronising, annoying, attention-seeking and a whole bunch of other negatives......but he''s right. Our team is utter crap, and it''s the fault of a board who''ve run out of money but are too proud and desperate to let go for the good of the club.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="mighty yellow"]Cluck has elevated himself, once again, to a place on the forums biggest bellends list.Congratualtions. Say hi to Wiz for me while you''re there...[/quote]Ill bring this up 10 games in when we''re sitting pretty in the relegation zone.Cluck may be patronising, annoying, attention-seeking and a whole bunch of other negatives......but he''s right. Our team is utter crap, and it''s the fault of a board who''ve run out of money but are too proud and desperate to let go for the good of the club.[/quote]Were you there today? We were far from crap...

mighty yellow said :''Piss off you patronising dickhead''.

Ah, now we can all quess your age from the standard of that reply.............says it all really doesn''t it Cluck?.[:D]

[/quote]

..... same old predictions of relegation ....  quite selective when making your little lists aren''t you.