Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Thain

For those moaning about the Spurs result

Some other pre season results from our leagueBlackpool 0-2 St Mirren

Swindon 1-1 CardiffBarnsley 0-6 WiganChesterfield 1-0 Sheffield WednesdayBrentford 1-1 WatfordHereford 0-0 SouthamptonCheltenham 1-1 Bristol CityFalkirk 2-0 QPR

so cheer up its only a friendly

[quote user="Wally"]I never worry about pre season friendlies. I think we had a poor pre-season the year we won the league didn''t we?[/quote]I think we didIMO we''ve had a good pre season when was the last time we played well on our preseason tour?

Friendlys are just that friendly. You dont tackle hard or play how you would normally its all about experience, gelling new players, trying new tactics, and getting fit. I couldnt give a stuff about friendly results just worry when the season starts.

Losing one first team friendly, against a strong opposition is pretty good, we won the tour games, I can see our new boys in Lupoli and the other striker we have been promised giving Colchester a good hammering.

A very positive pre-season for a change!

Saw a story yesterday that said we thrashed Dereham 12-0 in a friendly last year but were bottom by october with 8 points.   They mean nothing.