Sign in to follow this  
J Dilla (Rest In Beats)

Word on the street is...

Apparently according to a current first teamer at norwich, the players really dislike Mr Roeder. Im not going to go into who the player is but hes said he thinks Roeder will be ok whilst the going is good but when they hit a bad run of form the players wont play for him similar to granty''s time at the club and also the end of worthy''s time. Dont slate me im just telling you guys what ive heard...

i think its a good cop - bad cop thing with glenn and clark. from a fans point of view i think its good to have a gaffer who does not take crap.

I never liked my boss much, but I had respect for him, for what he had achieved and for giving me the chance to learn from him.

I don''t like my boss, but as I need to pay my rent, I do my job to the best of my ability , so to keep my job. If I can do this for a fraction of the money, this lot are on, why can''t they. They are living every boys dream and getting loads to do it. If they don''t like it ask for a transfer and leave, don''t play rubbish and ruin our hopes just go. If this rumour is true , the player is a waste of space and should go now and play for Wroxham or Norwich Utd cause it looks like where their ambition is going to take them.

Which first teamer would be crazy enough to meet one of us normal folk in the street?I call shenanigans!And Shenanigans came over and wagged his tail!What?  It''s a great name for a dog!!

This maybe so, but unlike Grant or Worthy, Glenn is more than happy to say "cyaaaaa" and find a replacement. And good on him i say, players are paid way to much to take it easy. The ones that dont like him are probly the ones that were there before his arrival and cant handle being told how to play football.

I''ve heard the same thing and I quite like it. Why should they be all buddy buddy with their manager? There''s too little respect in this game these days.Look what happened to Steve McLaren. He was always seen joking around with ''JT'' and ''Stevie G'' and it got to the point where the players just did want they wanted and got picked regardless..

Oh and the players who don''t like him are probably the ones who have been here their whole careers. They probably think they''ve never had it hard before so why should they now?

Boo Hoo to the poor players that don''t like being told what to do, if they do their job properly this season, then they will have nothing to worry about.

Managers are there to make the club sucessful,not win popularity contests! Do you reckon the Man U boys often pop round Fergie''s for a game of cribbage and a couple of pints during their downtime? Glenn can be as unpopular as he likes as long as he gets us back to where we should be.

Players don''t like managers who drop them or make them work hard. Tough luck I say. The manager is here to make the club succesful and this will always mean that players get upset. If you don''t like it, then go...........

[quote user="C.T "]

Is anybody here keeping up to date with ''Dream team'' on sky 3?

I would love it if G.R was anything like Don!

[/quote]I watched the odd episode recently. Awful show but brings back memories. Don certaintly won''t take no shit.

What a load of S**T, roeder has a rep as a good manager look at what every player we sign has to say most state roeder was a massive influence on there move to norwich. Would you move to a club that had a manager who was hated no you wouldn''t.

<<sniff>> I smell something, is it manure?  Or is it just plain bull????

Why oh why do these so called fans have to come on here and make out like all the players hate GR, get a grip ffs.

So you might not like him yourself (makes me wonder if you are indeed a supporter of another club he once managed), but to come on here and spout about a conversation that never took place is sheer fantasy IMO.

If anyone had stopped and thort about what the orriginal poster had said im sure we would all be laughing in his face- Lets go back a few years. ''At the end of the worthy era'' mmmm who was still here then??............. Shakell, drury, and Doc now apart from a couple of arsey youth players (chris martin mainly) no one else would have been on the scene, even martin would have been a way of. Now drury wouldnt say anything to a MOP (member of public) and i dont think doc would so surely that would leave shaks and that would be stupid cause i no a personall FACT he does not dislike GR in fact he has a lot or respect for roeder. As from what i have heard all the players do, a couple might be scared/ respectfull but isnt that what we need? a hard line manager who says goodbye to players if there not playing of perfoming like they should? ......... do you think he would have kept the likes of henderson, brown, jarvis *2, hughes hear aslong as other managers or do you think there is a chance they may have developed faster under his guideship?The originall poster is a du**a*s who needs top grow up, get a liffe and stop trying to stir s*1t!Have a good day peeps!

"J Dilla (Rest In Beats)"    -   No its not actually. It was told by a person who was high up in the club but left on his own accord. The player who told him was the last person i would of expected to start spouting of though.

lol so it''s second hand gossip, wow I trust that.  So tell us who the person is that ''''left on his own accord'''', it won''t matter as he is no longer at the club, so which player was it? [:|]

Roeder is not liked by many players. His attitude and they way he works is unusual to say the least. But if he gets results who will care? Players get paid very well and if they have to take some stick from GR for their pay check so be it.

-Bigus.

[quote user="C.T "]

Indeed it is.

The one on yesterday had Clyde Connelly jumping from the roof top.

[/quote]

Get Don Barker in, and bring Frank Stone in at centre back, maybe Fletch playing of a target man? LOL

The acting is so wooden, no wonder the prat that played clyde connelly has done naff all since, although my son tells me the guy who played Curtis Alexander is in the new Batman movie. Dream team is one of my guilty pleasures.

And yet again, Webb could only really have a link with Shackell, Doherty or Drury. This I am afraid is absolute bollocks.

Long Live Glenn!