Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

Waller on R/N.

Roy Waller said on Radio Norfolk, that it''s the Portsmouth kid, that''s going to be the loan player.

Whether it''s a wind up, or he actually knows, remains to be seen. .

If that''s what the Waller says thats good enough for me - The Waller a legend.  [:D]

Did he say whether it was Krumah or the Serb/Swiss lad that the Pompey fan mentioned on one of the other threads yesterday?

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]

Roy Waller said on Radio Norfolk, that it''s the Portsmouth kid, that''s going to be the loan player.

Whether it''s a wind up, or he actually knows, remains to be seen. .

[/quote]

Which of the two is it?

He looks promising but he''s only 18.  I don''t see him as the answer to our search for a target man and he probably isn''t meant to be.  We still need someone with enough experience to lead the line.

[quote user="Fat Pineapple"]

He looks promising but he''s only 18.  I don''t see him as the answer to our search for a target man and he probably isn''t meant to be.  We still need someone with enough experience to lead the line.

[/quote]We need someone in the Iwan Roberts mold.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Fat Pineapple"]

[/quote]We need someone in the Iwan Roberts mold.[/quote]The state of our forward line at the moment Iwan Roberts would improve it .