Sign in to follow this  
Disco Dale

Were has all the passing gone?

I just cant get over our lack of passing ability .These players and coaches work with fantastic facilitys,pitches like carpets for 2 to 3 hours a day and yet very rarely can put 3 passes together.What are they doing all week?. 

[quote user="Disco Dale"]

I just cant get over our lack of passing ability .These players and coaches work with fantastic facilitys,pitches like carpets for 2 to 3 hours a day and yet very rarely can put 3 passes together.What are they doing all week?. 

[/quote]

[B][pi]

They all can obiviously pass the ball and it''s not through a lack of practice, sometimes the system being played, the opposition, or sometimes luck means that it doesn''t come off right...

Sorry Dale but our only real competition this pre season has been Spurs (no disrespect to other teams), Spurs are one of the top teams in the country, so we can''t really mock any of our play until we play teams on our level such as Coventry next week.

Come on Dale, yes or no- Are they doing it week in, week out in training??
 Well are they?!

[;)]

Meant to say classical, but like classica better, so much, I will use it all the time so na na na na na.

Maybe I was spoilt growing up watching Crook,Bowen,Gordon etc.Passing the ball well is a fundermental for any succesful team.You can win some games without passing well but it is a lot harder to create chances.I feel we are very poor at  passing the ball and until this is improved we will be an average team 

[quote user="Disco Dale"]

[/quote]

''S okay.  You''ll be able to try that out against Colchester. (I hope).

Thing is though, we were better then.  Both of us were in the top flight playing each other twice a season.  These days the gulf in class is simply enormous, you can''t compare the passing on Monday to that of arguably some of Norwich''s greatest ever teams!