Sign in to follow this  
Grando

Re: Omar Krumah?

Sounds like a gamble to me. Which would be fine if we had a couple of proven, solid strikers. But we don''t.

[quote user="Grando"]Sounds like a gamble to me. Which would be fine if we had a couple of proven, solid strikers. But we don''t.[/quote]You could say the same about Ched "Who?" Evans though.  Or Ryan "Who?" Bertrand.  Let''s hope he''s a Ched-a-like and not a Kieran Gibbs.

Absolutely. Ched and Bertrand were gambles. Fortunately good ones for once. But with our weak strike force I don''t see that we can really afford too many more. Lupoli is already one; we''re crying out for someone like Rasiak with more physical presence and who has at least scored at this level.

we''ve lost the experienced dion, who gave tons of support and know-how to young chedders - cud curo do the same for omar??? doubt it. the boy is big and strong, but is a claculated gamble at best, and if he hasn''t got the support around him,then he could flounder if the going got tough...remember, that chedders looks and plays like a man,with a fantastic attitude, did anyone see his head drop once???  not every young boy with talent will be like chedders...imo we need an experienced and good forward upfront - perhaps delia should quit hugging the likes of fry and put her money where her mouth is and get a goodun in???

[quote user="Grando"]Absolutely. Ched and Bertrand were gambles. Fortunately good ones for once. But with our weak strike force I don''t see that we can really afford too many more. Lupoli is already one; we''re crying out for someone like Rasiak with more physical presence and who has at least scored at this level.[/quote]Agreed...But "Omar Krumah" means we can dance a modified "Macarena" when he scores...One OmarTwo OmarThree Omar Krumah...

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

DOO THE OMAR KRUMAH

[/quote]

Should be good if partnered by Sherringham.

Sorry folks.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

DOO THE OMAR KRUMAH

[/quote]

Sorry folks.

[/quote]

It is getting late, i really had to think about that one [:$]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

DOO THE OMAR KRUMAH

[/quote]

Sorry folks.

[/quote]

Good effort Ricardo lol. If this is true, then it could be an interesting signing, he looks like he has been very lively for Pompey during pre-season, I noticed him yesterday when I was looking for that Subutic bloke, but didn''t even consider him as he was on trial at Pompey not a perm player. I reckon he could be great for us.