Sign in to follow this  
Rum Ol Boy

3 players who should not have worn our shirt

Just a little fun to pass the time, name three players who just should not have been seen in our hallowed shirt........John HartsonSteve WalshJason Jarrettthere[:D]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]Just a little fun to pass the time, name three players who just should not have been seen in our hallowed shirt........

John Hartson
Steve Walsh
Jason Jarrett

there[:D]
[/quote]

I always thought John Hartson was three players in one shirt!

[quote user="C.T "]Paul McVeighMatt L-JeanKevin Harper (loan during promo season)[/quote]really? I totally agree with you on Luis John because I guess he never really wore the shirt anyway!![:P] but I thought Harper added alittle spice in wide areas for us and McVeigh had his moments.......thanks for the opinion though[D]

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]Just a little fun to pass the time, name three players who just should not have been seen in our hallowed shirt........John HartsonSteve WalshJason Jarrettthere[:D][/quote]

I always thought John Hartson was three players in one shirt!

[/quote]theres your three then lol

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="C.T "]Paul McVeighMatt L-JeanKevin Harper (loan during promo season)[/quote]really? I totally agree with you on Luis John because I guess he never really wore the shirt anyway!![:P] but I thought Harper added alittle spice in wide areas for us and McVeigh had his moments.......thanks for the opinion though[D][/quote]Harper didnt play that much did he? Only about 9 gamesMcVeigh had one good season when he was top goalscorer and got worse after that.

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="C.T "]Paul McVeighMatt L-JeanKevin Harper (loan during promo season)[/quote]really? I totally agree with you on Luis John because I guess he never really wore the shirt anyway!![:P] but I thought Harper added alittle spice in wide areas for us and McVeigh had his moments.......thanks for the opinion though[D][/quote]Harper didnt play that much did he? Only about 9 gamesMcVeigh had one good season when he was top goalscorer and got worse after that.

[quote user="C.T "]Paul McVeigh
Matt L-Jean
Kevin Harper (loan during promo season)
[/quote]

ridiculous. mcveigh wasn''t anywhere near that bad.

louis-jean, however, was awful. so was andy hughes. de waard was also a terrible excuse for a footballer

[quote user="kirku"]

[quote user="C.T "]Paul McVeighMatt L-JeanKevin Harper (loan during promo season)[/quote]

louis-jean, however, was awful. so was andy hughes. de waard was also a terrible excuse for a footballer

[/quote]Its my opinion mate, like it or lump it![:p]

[quote user="C.T "][quote user="kirku"]

Matt L-Jean
[/quote]

[/quote]

Its my opinion mate, like it or lump it![:p]
[/quote]

I''m guessing you first saw McVeigh in the season when he was top scorer and then subsequently went down hill, otherwise you would have realised that he had at least 3 decent seasons with us. I may be wrong!

He also happens to be a legend. We love you Paul McVeight, la la la la la.......

[quote user="Badger Pie"][quote user="C.T "][quote user="kirku"]

Matt L-Jean
[/quote]

[/quote]

Its my opinion mate, like it or lump it![:p]
[/quote]

I''m guessing you first saw McVeigh in the season when he was top scorer and then subsequently went down hill, otherwise you would have realised that he had at least 3 decent seasons with us. I may be wrong!

He also happens to be a legend. We love you Paul McVeight, la la la la la.......

[/quote]

Exactly. Even opinions have levels of validity...

Simon Tracey in goal.

Add him to some of the others mentioned previously and you''ve got one very average Sunday League team!

Paul McVeigh?

how have you come to that opinion? was superb for a number of seasons, was a waste of space for his last year or so though

you say he was top scorer for 1 season and then poor but didnt he finish as the 3rd best player in 05/06?

Fernando Derveld. Eric FugelstadChris Llewellyn (or Towelie: He used to be brought on as a sub a lot when were losing, which was tantamount to throwing in the towel)

[quote user="Berkshire Canary"]

Paul Dalglish[/quote]

Another awful player I thankfully forgot about!

[quote user="C.T "]Paul McVeighMatt L-JeanKevin Harper (loan during promo season)[/quote]

Harper was good - just a nutterHughes (though probably the nicest bloke in football)WalshTracey