Sign in to follow this  
King Beef

Norwich after 17 year old Jerson Dos Santos from Sutton Utd.

Ex-Sutton Utd young target man. Hit 30 goals last season. Bought out his contract to become a free agent and spent time at Portsmouth under Harry R. He surely ticks all the boxes from recent interviews etc?

yep, he played in a second string side palace against dagenham the other day and apparently impressed, the chap who is reponsible for getting him a trial from his non-league club also stated how many other players he has brought from lower league ''the likes of dean sinclair have gone onto hugely impress in the league''...is that really true?! hahabut yeah thats a non-starter for us, and warnock is also interested in a striker from norway, I am correct in saying iverson is norweigan am i not? (i realise he is playing in sweden at the moment), we always have similair targets to those of palace so this one could be true

is it just me or do we seem to go for players when its too late and they about to sign for other clubs

Who said we are going for these players????

It''s just speculation,

Roeder has stated that we are looking to bring in 2 more strikers, so the media and many individuals are clutching at straws by linking all of these available strikers.

I, for one will not be taken in by all of this name poiting until it is annouced that we have actually signed any of them.

[quote user="yorkcanary"]

Who said we are going for these players????

It''s just speculation,

Roeder has stated that we are looking to bring in 2 more strikers, so the media and many individuals are clutching at straws by linking all of these available strikers.

I, for one will not be taken in by all of this name poiting until it is annouced that we have actually signed any of them.

[/quote]

true, its hard to tell whats the truth anymore

[quote user="timncfc"]is it just me or do we seem to go for players when its too late and they about to sign for other clubs[/quote]

Hardly think so, we have been connected with him for weeks now (it was all other "transfer talk" at the time). As I said at the time he would be one for the future, not good enough to go straight into our first team. The London clubs were always favourite to get him anyway.

Didn''t Roeder say he wants 2 experienced strikers? Dos Santos isn''t experienced enough, certainly not at this level, surely?