Sign in to follow this  
clibit

Hoolahan video

Lets spread the word!!!

Every Hoolahan goal scored must be followed by Gary Doherty doing an accurate rendition of that dance! Priceless half time entertainment for a change! :)

On a serious note, a shorter version could go down with the city fans if he scores :) haha

[quote user="C.T "]I''m so pleased we''ve signed him! Definitely a contender for the back of my shirt. Final 4 now! I''ll keep you updated [:p]
[/quote]

jesus.. nobody cares that much [;)] lol

[quote user="C.T "]I''m so pleased we''ve signed him! Definitely a contender for the back of my shirt. Final 4 now! I''ll keep you updated [:p]
[/quote]

Cheers mate

[quote user="King Beef"]

Legend!

That would make for an amzing, yet slightly bizarre goal celebration!

KB

[/quote]

You have to excuse him (and me) because he is Irish.

Via YouTube & Co you should check out some of his penalties.  I like the cheeky one where he hits it straight down the middle, confident that the keeper will go one way or the other. And, yes, it was deliberate.

[quote user="Ipswich Are Scum"]

[quote user="CT "]I''m so pleased we''ve signed him! Definitely a contender for the back of my shirt. Final 4 now! I''ll keep you updated [:p]
[/quote]

jesus.. nobody cares that much [;)] lol

[/quote]

ROFL !!! Thanks for your opinion

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]But what''s Shazzakid on about?? [:S][/quote]Who did Blackpool beat to win promotion?The answer to my question is the answer to yours [;)]

[quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]But what''s Shazzakid on about?? [:S][/quote]Who did Blackpool beat to win promotion?The answer to my question is the answer to yours [;)][/quote]

Oh so you''re a traitor then? Fair enough... [;)]

[quote user="Canarygeorge"][quote user="clibit"]

Thought you guys might enjoy this video of Wes celebrating Blackpool''s promotion a year ago with the assistance of Claus Jorgensen. Just click the video button:

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news-video?articleid=2918286

[/quote]

That''ll be the River (end) Dance then. 

[/quote]

I wouldn''t put it past becoming a favourite with the BarCéilidh either?

The cheeky one down the middle was against Preston at Deepdale in our 1-0 win there last season. Thus legendary.

Wes is a superb penalty taker.

[quote user="clibit"]Wes is a superb penalty taker.[/quote]Agreed, he even did the favour of missing one against us!Okay maybe not enough credit to Marshall, it was a great save.

Forgot he missed one against you guys. A very rare event.

Believe Roeder is playing him behind the strikers. Grayson always used him as a left sided midfield player, after a period of experimentation. He came inside and roamed a lot though, and rarely went down the wing. He lacks pace - so will be interesting to see how he gets on higher up the pitch. His shooting isn''t the best either.