Sign in to follow this  
Be Smart & sell to Cullum

Announcement this afternoon

I full well know I am going to get loads of abuse, but it seems the club are to announce another signing today, which would by all accounts be a striker. Don''t bother asking for a source (but its a good one) or more details etc. Maybe our friend from Colchester can give us more info or get confirmation.

Why ask Cam for more info if your the one with the source?

You''ve put your head on the block you know. I hope for your sake you''re right. good luck...lol

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Why ask Cam for more info if your the one with the source?

You''ve put your head on the block you know. I hope for your sake you''re right. good luck...lol

[/quote]

I wanted Cam to see if he could find out any further info as to times etc or wether the club are saying anything is about to happen

Koteles (the Hungarian keeper) was under the impression he would be signed by yesterday... could be him. That said, Roeder was under the impression a striker would be with us by Wednesday.
Too many possibilites for me this early...

Ok fair enough, I think you are probably right. Afterall GR did promise one in 48 hours so if nothing else then we should get some kind of response from the club telling us that we have finally got our man, or what has gone wrong.

[quote user="Bucketman"]Koteles (the Hungarian keeper) was under the impression he would be signed by yesterday... could be him. That said, Roeder was under the impression a striker would be with us by Wednesday.
Too many possibilites for me this early...[/quote]

The source I spoke too was under the impression it was a striker, but with Norwich City anything is possible, have we got our new kit man yet[:D]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Ok fair enough, I think you are probably right. Afterall GR did promise one in 48 hours so if nothing else then we should get some kind of response from the club telling us that we have finally got our man, or what has gone wrong.[/quote]

[:P] lol

from my well placed source i can confirm it is krumah the striker from portsmouth that will sign on a years loan.

I would be surprised if it is Krumah, don''t even know if he has signed full time for Pompey and then would require International clearance and then FA clearance to go here. From what has been said, he is highly thought off, lets hope he is a Ched and not a Hartson.

[quote user="Be Smart "]I full well know I am going to get loads of abuse, but it seems the club are to announce another signing today, which would by all accounts be a striker. Don''t bother asking for a source (but its a good one) or more details etc. Maybe our friend from Colchester can give us more info or get confirmation.[/quote]

Fair play, son! Any more rumours coming your way, be sure to let us know!

Yeah, sorry Be Smart, but I''m still yet to be convinced by you, you''ve

made a number of claims since you joined, which was mysteriously

shortly after Good News Gordon disappeared... I was expecting someone

to sign today as well, I could easily have written this thread and been

"correct".

Someone mentioned earlier that there were "3 more" on the way... care to guess now to save us all time later? [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Yeah, sorry Be Smart, but I''m still yet to be convinced by you, you''ve made a number of claims since you joined, which was mysteriously shortly after Good News Gordon disappeared... I was expecting someone to sign today as well, I could easily have written this thread and been "correct".

Someone mentioned earlier that there were "3 more" on the way... care to guess now to save us all time later? [;)]

[/quote]

Dammed if you do, Dammed if you don''t