Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

City & Roeder only sign Runts!

Thats right, crap, cheap, give-away, kiddies, loanee players, in other words, players that no other teams wants, or as I call them runts of the litter.

I will excempt Hoolihan from that list, but he''s the only one!

Before the barrage of taunts come hurling my way, think on this..........Not one of you have advocated signing the players that we have signed, again Wes H excepted. Most of the runts didn''t even register on your rader in view of possible new signings, so ask yourself just why that is?

Gorks, Eastwood, Rasik, Misfud and even the crock Ameobi where wanted by you, you even speculated that our budget was in the range of 2-3-4 million pounds...........so far the outlay hasn''t topped 400 grand, I know, don''t tell me, theyre all bargains!

Even our alledged small bid for Howard has been turned down by Leicester, Taylor all over again no doubt, or doing it on the bloody cheap Part 5.

Now Roeder is a saying the new striker he''s after is a fantastric young player who, wait for it, no one has heard of yet, you couldn''t make it up could you?

Now you might swallow all this and keep it disguised under ''the loyal supporter'' claptrap that you Percy''s are so fond of quoting when reality bites you in the arse....... but some of us ''other loyal fans'' see it exactly for what it is................Bulls*it!

Ha ha. Thats your bravest post yet Wiz.

The word ''Crap'' is harsh imo but they certainly do show a lack of ambition. Do agree though ''Hoolahan'' is the only one so far that has really made me sit up and pay attention.

Is sad that a team such as Forrest has basically more than trebled what we have spent so far, and thats on one player!

Who would you have gone for then Wiz? ...and I am sure you''ll keep it real, considering the likely budget and attractiveness of NCFC at this current time to quality players.

I had not heard of Omar Krumah either but I would trust the word and talent spotting skills of Harry Redknapp, Glenn Roeder and the other "half a dozen clubs, mostly from the Championship" over some grumpy, attention-seeking  know-nothing anyday.

Thanks InchHigh, I was really hoping everyone would have learnt after

the last one and just ignore it... nope, same shit, different day...

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/925262-troll.jpg[/IMG][/quote]What he said.Wiz I used to think you were a good poster but now unfortunately your negativity has led to me think that you are just a wind up merchant

He only posts this crap because he''s a sad old man that has nothing better to do than sit behind his pc posting rubbish like this to get a reaction from people. Kind of like a child on there school holiday or a binner on a wind up, just full time cos he''s got nothing better in his sad old life before he pops his clogs.

Wiz,

As you have commented many, many, many times....Norwich simply do not have the funds. Bargain basement is just about the only shopping GR can do. Having said that ( or rather repeated what you always say ) I think the re-building programme is looking pretty good, we have gained some young players, that will almost certainly not lose us money in the next year or two and some of them look promising ( even you must admit that it takes a fool to write-off potential until it''s given a chance )

I think your comments should be put-on-hold for the time being, let''s see if we get our ''prem'' quality striker, let''s see how the new boys gell into the team and most important, lest''s see the first couple of months results. Geeez, give the lads a chance......

However, if you prove to be right ( and you may be ) don''t worry, you''ll have several thousand grumpy gits sitting on your perch to keep you company....I will probably be one of them...Do you have any Horlicks? [:^)]

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]He only posts this crap because he''s a sad old man that has nothing better to do than sit behind his pc posting rubbish like this to get a reaction from people. Kind of like a child on there school holiday or a binner on a wind up, just full time cos he''s got nothing better in his sad old life before he pops his clogs.[/quote]

You see Posters?

No constructive arguement against my opinion, only personal insults, or childish pictures of Trolls by someone else.

I even more convinced I''m right now, they have no conter arguement... and they never will have!

I cant understand your point here.  If you have not heard of them then they are no good despite Harry Rednapp and Glen Roeder being involved?  I trust them over you anyday.[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Thats right, crap, cheap, give-away, kiddies, loanee players, in other words, players that no other teams wants, or as I call them runts of the litter.

I will excempt Hoolihan from that list, but he''s the only one!

Before the barrage of taunts come hurling my way, think on this..........Not one of you have advocated signing the players that we have signed, again Wes H excepted. Most of the runts didn''t even register on your rader in view of possible new signings, so ask yourself just why that is?

Gorks, Eastwood, Rasik, Misfud and even the crock Ameobi where wanted by you, you even speculated that our budget was in the range of 2-3-4 million pounds...........so far the outlay hasn''t topped 400 grand, I know, don''t tell me, theyre all bargains!

Even our alledged small bid for Howard has been turned down by Leicester, Taylor all over again no doubt, or doing it on the bloody cheap Part 5.

Now Roeder is a saying the new striker he''s after is a fantastric young player who, wait for it, no one has heard of yet, you couldn''t make it up could you?

Now you might swallow all this and keep it disguised under ''the loyal supporter'' claptrap that you Percy''s are so fond of quoting when reality bites you in the arse....... but some of us ''other loyal fans'' see it exactly for what it is................Bulls*it!

[/quote]

[quote user="canarysince1981"]Wiz does not seem to live in the real world.[/quote]

Err? I think I do, unlike a few on here, including your good self!.

I think people have nothing better to say Wiz because they are tired of your continual complaints, nothing makes you happy apart from Jamie Cureton and he is rubbish.

To be fair to Wiz, he does have some valid points, and if wording was constructed slighty differently he would have more positive feedback to his posts.  Posters are too quick to slate anything Wiz says because of his past outburts of negativity.

Regarding this post, the majority of the signing are our ''B, C, D List'', but maybe were Roeders A list, only he know this, nobody on this board can out their hand on their heart and say Roeder missed out on him and him.

If you only have the money to buy mince you convince yourself you love shepherds pie.

Some mince is better than others but it''s still mince.

Bargains,clever dealing,knowing other managers, all things I believe Roeder has in his locker BUT if the money is not there then .................

We blew our chance  when we bought crap the last time we hit the Prem.

Now we look forward to years in the Champoinship as with little money (the god of most footballers now) we are going to be left with as Wiz calls them "the Runts".

Some will prove bargains, however recent experience says the majority are not. Before everone starts on legend Dion he was bought as a striker, how many goals did he score?

Hucks was bought by someone else.

Still it''s better to travel with hope (Evil perhaps you would like to finish that quote?)

[quote user="The Butler"]

Still it''s better to travel with hope (Evil perhaps you would like to finish that quote?)

[/quote]

It''s better to travel with hope than with a trowel in your underpants.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]He only posts this crap because he''s a sad old man that has nothing better to do than sit behind his pc posting rubbish like this to get a reaction from people. Kind of like a child on there school holiday or a binner on a wind up, just full time cos he''s got nothing better in his sad old life before he pops his clogs.[/quote]

You see Posters?

No constructive arguement against my opinion, only personal insults, or childish pictures of Trolls by someone else.

I even more convinced I''m right now, they have no conter arguement... and they never will have!

[/quote]I think its more to do with the fact your arguements tend to be so incredibly wrong, people don''t know where to start. Why post this? Do you think Bertrand''s crap? Ohh..I can''t be bothered to continue.

Nice one but as you are the intelligent one(or is that just another rumour started by GNG) I looked for the genuine answer!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

You see Posters?

[/quote]

I repeat..."Who would you have gone for then Wiz? ...and I am sure you''ll keep it real, considering the likely budget and attractiveness of NCFC at this current time to quality players".

I don''t understand the whole disgrace at loan players and young players - would it better to bring it a bunch of old bugger who can''t run anymore?

Loan players saved our backside last season because lets face it - our budget is nearly non-existent! If they work then Wiz will not be complaining, if Lupoli bangs in 20 goals then the moaning will stop.

I just think it''s unfair to say they are "crap" players before we have even seen them in league action! If this is a result of a loss in a friendly then this forum is well and truly out of control and the fans need to get a reality check.

[quote user="The Butler"]Nice one but as you are the intelligent one(or

is that just another rumour started by GNG) I looked for the

genuine answer![/quote]

Cryptosporidium strikes again, methinks...

Its better to travel in hope than in Jo Brand''s bra?

I wouldn''t expect the club or Roeder to sign any players that I might have suggested or "advocated" Wiz, we''re not Ebbsfleet United!

Do players have to be well known for us to sign them, is that a pre-requisite? People are saying that someone like Sammy Clinghan or David Bell are "unknowns" so why are we signing them? Well....they might be "unknowns" to some, but doesn''t that reflect the limits of their footballing knowledge, rather than indicate any failings with regard to the player?

We don''t, as fans, make a habit of checking out who are the quality players, who are the ones respected and rated at all of the other 91 clubs in the league. All because we might not have heard of them-though I am sure a lot of posters would have been aware of both-its their standing in the game and what the people that matter think of them, not supporters who think a player must be well known or in demand for us to sign him.

If they are that well know, they are not going to come here!

And if they are in demand, then we stand less chance up against the bigger players and bigger players, who was it, last Summer, who we were after, who went somewhere else in CCC for silly money?

They may be inspired signings. They may not. But to write them off because someone hasn''t heard of them or it is perceived that no-one else wanted them is a little, well, blinkered...

...no-one had heard of most of Wengers signings either! 

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]I don''t understand the whole disgrace at loan players and young players - would it better to bring it a bunch of old bugger who can''t run anymore? Loan players saved our backside last season because lets face it - our budget is nearly non-existent! If they work then Wiz will not be complaining, if Lupoli bangs in 20 goals then the moaning will stop. I just think it''s unfair to say they are "crap" players before we have even seen them in league action! If this is a result of a loss in a friendly then this forum is well and truly out of control and the fans need to get a reality check.[/quote]

I don''t think he actually said they were Crap.

The problem is always wait and see. We continually are put in the position of "wait and see" and last season we nearly waited to long.

I think the point is you get what we can pay for and trust to luck!

That''s just the problem... get what you pay for... I''m seriously doubting we even HAVE a decent transfer budget meaning Glenn is probably forced into doing these deals, which is a shame...

We need investment big time :(

Wiz,

I normally dont post much on here, But any post that you post is so bloody negative that i am wondering why you bother "Supporting" NCFC actually you dont support do you!! Why dont you make your way to Rishton house sign on old boy that way you will allow people on here to have some sensible thoughts on here other than the utter crap you tend to write... May i ask your background regarding football? I can assume that you were the kid in the middle of the park throwing his arms around trying to keep warm while the rest of "your team" did the upmost to not pass to you because you obvious lack of skills, Much the same as many of your posts on here.

OTBC

Macca

And yes he did call them "crap"

"Thats right, crap, cheap, give-away, kiddies, loanee players..."

Wouldn''t mind people calling them crap and not worthwhile if they fail to score goals and do well... but typical Norwich fans slate them before they even play a game for us