Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

FYI: Kennedy available for tomorrow

Kennedy will be available for the friendly tomorrow as the club have received the appropriate okay from the Scottish FA.

But no luck with the Italian FA apparently.

well its gives Roeder a chance to field his first choice back line ahead of the new season, i feel it''s more important for defenders to play together on a regular basis than strikers in order to forge a solid back line

[quote user="King Beef"]

Cam, do you know if it''s confirmed that OJ will be available for the game tomorrow?

Cheers,

KB

[/quote]

I am not absolutely sure but I don''t think so - they need documentation from the Gambia FA and I don''t think it has come through.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Thanks Cam but putting "For your information" at the start makes it sound a bit arrogant.[/quote]Eh?

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Thanks Cam but putting "For your information" at the start makes it sound a bit arrogant.[/quote]Eh?[/quote]Ditto. I think Mr. bump may have a problem - he threatened to deck someone just now for calling him an eejit!

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Thanks Cam but putting "For your information" at the start makes it sound a bit arrogant.[/quote]

What a muppet, Cam is one of the few on this board who will say something and it is believable, and when info comes across Mr Bump gets offended because "FYI" is put in the title!

Actually laughable.

Anyway, thanks for answering the question mate.

KB

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Thanks Cam but putting "For your information" at the start makes it sound a bit arrogant.[/quote]

Do you actually know what "arrogant" means?

[quote user="bunny"]

[/quote]

I can picture him right now in the corner of a room flicking furiously through a dictionary trying to plot a comeback!

KB

[quote user="King Beef"][quote user="bunny"]

[/quote]

I can picture him right now in the corner of a room flicking furiously through a dictionary trying to plot a comeback!

KB

[/quote]

I wasn''t serious. And I''m probably more intelligent than you King Beef so I wouldn''t even try it.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="King Beef"][quote user="bunny"]

[/quote]

KB

[/quote]

I wasn''t serious. And I''m probably more intelligent than you King Beef so I wouldn''t even try it.

[/quote]

And what are you basing these probabilities upon? It''s all light hearted banter, my friend.

KB

camuldonum wrote the following post at 01/08/2008 6:24 PM:

Kennedy will be available for the friendly tomorrow as the club have received the appropriate okay from the Scottish FA.

Thanks for the info cam.By the way,I have to be in the Press room at 4 tomorrow,and if you''re around I would love to meet you face to face.However,if you wish to maintain your anonymity I fully understand!Of course,I am just assuming from your posts that you are a press person.

Cheers Cam, good to know it will be slightly nearer our first choice XI.

I would also love to know exactly how intelligent you are Mr. Bump, not very I''m guessing.

"So I wouldn''t even try it..."

Mr Bump, you may be more intelligent for all we know, but one thing is for sure, you REALLY are more immature...

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]well its gives Roeder a chance to field his first choice back line ahead of the new season, i feel it''s more important for defenders to play together on a regular basis than strikers in order to forge a solid back line[/quote]

Apart from the fact that Pattison is probably going to be at left back unless Semmy plays there - Bertrand & Drury unlikly to be risked.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

camuldonum wrote the following post at 01/08/2008 6:24 PM:

Thanks for the info cam.By the way,I have to be in the Press room at 4 tomorrow,and if you''re around I would love to meet you face to face.However,if you wish to maintain your anonymity I fully understand!Of course,I am just assuming from your posts that you are a press person.[/quote]

I''m working tomorrow so that The Girl Upstairs can go to the game and cheer Norwich on!  She''ll be with her West Ham fiance but he will do as he is told and just be.....errr.....supportive.

Yes, sadly I am a press person.

Good news as I am going to the game.  Lets hope Kennedy does not hurt his leg...

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="King Beef"][quote user="bunny"]

[/quote]

KB

[/quote]

[/quote]It''s official: Mr. Bump is five. His intelligence and maturity denoted by the Mr. Men books that make up his bedtime reading.

Cheers Camultoe. I look forward to hearing how Ken and Stevoo get on, I think that our first choice for Cov will be Ken and Stevoo in the middle and Ouzo and Bertrand on the outside. Thats 3 loans covering our defence, but Bertrand was good last year and will get better and better, Ouzo has real pace and will provide Semmy with real competition and the centre back are experainced and if in form, will keep out the other 2.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]well its gives Roeder a chance to field his first choice back line ahead of the new season, i feel it''s more important for defenders to play together on a regular basis than strikers in order to forge a solid back line[/quote]

Apart from the fact that Pattison is probably going to be at left back unless Semmy plays there - Bertrand & Drury unlikly to be risked.

[/quote]after patty''s spurs nightmare, it could be that kenny partners steffs in central defence, while shax goes to left back - if all 3 are fit>>>or even lapps could play there - ''in the shop window'' could be used by roedy to get him off the hook there!!!