Sign in to follow this  
Taxing

Is Colchester match on SKY ?

Otherwise why is kick off 5.00pm ? Only joking of course but does anybody know why KO is 5.00pm ? Probably mentioned on here fore but I didn''t see it.

Just a guess but I think it may be to do with the heat.

I wouldn''t think they would want the players to play in too much heat and dehydrate. The aim of the game is just to sharpen themselves up.

Anyone know the ticket arrangements for this game?

I can''t see anything [8-|]....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Tickets are £10.

Upper tiers at both ends closed.

[/quote]

Cheers Pete. Is that on the day?  ..and are they in their new gaff yet?

Those who are going, make sure you sing "What''s it like to see a crowd?" even though some of the stands arnt open hahaha

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Haha nice prediction, but sadly not...[/quote]

I didn''t see any predicton in the post you eejit.

Can someone answer my Q?

Is it at the new place and where are tickets available from?

Cheers

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Tickets are £10.

Upper tiers at both ends closed.

[/quote]

Cheers Pete. Is that on the day?  ..and are they in their new gaff yet?

[/quote]

I would''ve thought so - can''t see Carrow Road selling out for this one. No idea, not sure what that has to do with this friendly though....

It''s always been at your place in case there were delays to the new Stadium.  For the same reason Colchester asked the League for their first game to be away as a precautionary step.  The first home game will be Bilbao on Monday.

For info, i''ve just got my ticket from the ticket shop in the Mall and they reckon they''ve sold about 4000 so far but think it will pick up in the next couple of days.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''m in the South Stand, apparently, so I doubt there''ll be any singing...
[/quote]

Its a friendly!

There was very little singing coming out of the Barclay during the Spurs game, so I think you are stating the bl##ding obvious there.

Well, thanks for that. Ask a simple question ..........I suddenly had to leave after I posted the question so only just seen the responses. Thanks for the info.

does anyone know how many tickets have been sold?

PC plod wont need to worry.. i doubt we will get more than 1,500 for the game.. ~£10 to see a league 1 side in a nothing game.. no ta! we got 2000 for Northampton last season!

jas :)

I''ve no idea if they''ll be taking money at the turnstiles. Having said that, the ticket office will be open before the game anyway.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

does anyone know how many tickets have been sold?

PC plod wont need to worry.. i doubt we will get more than 1,500 for the game.. ~£10 to see a league 1 side in a nothing game.. no ta! we got 2000 for Northampton last season!

jas :)

[/quote]

Except over 4000 have already been sold!!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''m in the South Stand, apparently, so I doubt there''ll be any singing...
[/quote]

Wow somebody is living in the past. The south stand got knocked down quite a few seasons ago mate.

[quote user="haynes hater"]

[/quote]

Wow somebody is living in the past. The south stand got knocked down quite a few seasons ago mate.

[/quote]

In the same way that the N&P will always be the river end for the more mature supporter, the Jarrold will always be the south stand.

It`s a grumpy old man sort of thing. It will come to you in due course!!![:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''m in the South Stand, apparently, so I doubt there''ll be any singing...[/quote]there wasn''t against Spurs so I guess you''re right

Said on Radio Norfolk today that Roeder requested the game to be at 5pm so that they didnt have to play in the heat.

I hate friendlies in general, I only went to the Spurs games, as mates wanted to go. There is no atmosphere on the whole. I see the need for them thou.