Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Koroma & Nelson double signing

Its annoying about Lupoli, I was looking forward to seeing him tomorrow. Hopefully OJ will recieve his clearance in time...

http://blogs.notw.co.uk/sport/2008/07/fans-verdict-on.htmlPortsmouth Supporters assoc chief says "Omar Krumah could be a world beater". that sounds promising! (Before i get slated, i know his opinion means nothing but i''d rather he was saying that than that OJ is a donkey!)

Grrr Nelson''s crap. If he''s not 3rd choice keeper I will CRY. One injury to Marshall and we''re buggared unless Rudd can step up. [:|]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Apparently Nelson has an upper limb missing and is blind in one eye![/quote]

But he does own Norfolk..... the sign says so!

Quote fom Roeder:

But Roeder said it was important not to expect too much too soon from Koroma.“He''s 18. Supporters are going to have to be patient with him. He''ll make a few mistakes

I''m sure Championship defenders will be lenient towards us and him..............a quite appalling signing for a club claiming to be ambitious![:@]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="10 Bryceland"]And your alternative is? [/quote]

Bring in a board with some balls.

[/quote]forget the board for one moment Wiz, who would you  realisticly like to sign?

Quote fom Roeder:

But Roeder said it was important not to expect too much too soon from Koroma.“He''s 18. Supporters are going to have to be patient with him. He''ll make a few mistakes

I''m sure Championship defenders will be lenient towards us and him..............a quite appalling signing for a club claiming to be ambitious![:@]

[/quote]

Wiz you predictable old bore. Its obvious Roeder is just trying to take some of the pressure off his shoulders! Give it a rest & have an open mind for once!

Quote fom Roeder:

[/quote]

There''s a great piece in the Daily Telegraph today by Justin Edinborough, the former spurs defender. He complained that Spurs fans want the team to run before they can walk. He also comments that the fans prediction that Spurs can finish in the top 4 after signing David Bentley only piles on more pressure on the players, which I think is true. I believe we should encourage young players to do well!  

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

forget the board for one moment Wiz, who would you  realisticly like to sign?
[/quote]

I''ve answerd this question 3 times in 48 hrs..............you''ll have to search for it, unless the bloody mods have deleted it!.

[quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Quote fom Roeder:

[/quote]

Wiz you predictable old bore. Its obvious Roeder is just trying to take some of the pressure off his shoulders! Give it a rest & have an open mind for once!

[/quote]

Your an absolute drip. I trust GR (and Harry) 100% and if he can pull another Ched out of the bag, then im sure you will be happy!

Ok Wiz, call me sad but i have searched for a thread..........this sums you up!

"No, I wouldn''t want Evans or Pearce here next season, I see Evans goals have dried up of late thoughIndifferent [:|]" - 1st Wizard 19-03-08

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/2/1188699/ShowPost.aspx#1188699

So the man who is moaning about OJ wouldnt want Ched here but would welcome Clive Platt! Joker. Absolute drip!

Nelson was released by Leyton Orient, one Dvision below us who struggle to attract 5000 crowds. The boy from Portsmouth probably hasn''t played much 1st team football (if at all?) and could turn out to be as inadequate as what messrs Henry and  Gibbs were last season!                                                                        I don''t like sounding pessimistic but for a club of our size and potential these signings just stink of cheap options and are very uninspiring for our 23000+ regular supporters!                                                                                                                                                                               

[quote user="scott"]Nelson was released by Leyton Orient, one Dvision below us who struggle to attract 5000 crowds. The boy from Portsmouth probably hasn''t played much 1st team football (if at all?) and could turn out to be as inadequate as what messrs Henry and  Gibbs were last season!                                                                        I don''t like sounding pessimistic but for a club of our size and potential these signings just stink of cheap options and are very uninspiring for our 23000+ regular supporters!                                                                                                                                                                               [/quote]

Henry was useless but Gibbs was decent, just unspectacular.

Anyways, what if he''s in the Ryan Bertrand or Ched Evans category of just being pure class?

It''ll be nice to have someone in the team with genuine pace like this guy should have.

[quote user="scott"]Nelson was released by Leyton Orient, one Dvision below us who struggle to attract 5000 crowds. The boy from Portsmouth probably hasn''t played much 1st team football (if at all?) and could turn out to be as inadequate as what messrs Henry and  Gibbs were last season!                                                                        I don''t like sounding pessimistic but for a club of our size and potential these signings just stink of cheap options and are very uninspiring for our 23000+ regular supporters!                                                                                                                                                                               [/quote]

Plonker. Nelson left by mutual consent due to personal problems. (thats right berate him for that now) All The O''s fans rate him highly. We have only given him a 1yr contract so not  a great risk! Who would you have wanted as a sub keeper? Van der bloody saar!?

Nelson was released due to relocation issues, im sure if this wasn''t a problem leyton would have wanted him there. I think Koroma will be a great signing if Portsmouth have signed him and he''s only 18. Personally I can''t wait to see them all in action on the 16th

[quote user="GJP"]

Anyways, what if he''s in the Ryan Bertrand or Ched Evans category of just being pure class?

It''ll be nice to have someone in the team with genuine pace like this guy should have.

[/quote] Gibbs was decent!!!!!!!! - You are having a laugh! - Lightweight who made no mark on any game he played for us. His best two games were his last 2 home games when he passed it sideways and backwards and tryed to kung fu kick the ball instread of trying to head the ball on goal - Sorry but Gibbs was very poor!                                                                                      - Though I hope your right and this Portsmouth guy does turn out Evans was last season!

[quote user="scott"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote] Gibbs was decent!!!!!!!! - You are having a laugh! - Lightweight who made no mark on any game he played for us. His best two games were his last 2 home games when he passed it sideways and backwards and tryed to kung fu kick the ball instread of trying to head the ball on goal - Sorry but Gibbs was very poor!                                                                                      - Though I hope your right and this Portsmouth guy does turn out Evans was last season![/quote]

Like I said, he was unspectcular. He didn''t do anything to stand out. I didn''t think he was that poor though. I think you could tell there was probably more to him than what he showed. Was happier to see him in the side than the likes of Rossi Jarvis and Spillane.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]forget the board for one moment Wiz, who would you  realisticly like to sign?[/quote]

I''ve answerd this question 3 times in 48 hrs..............you''ll have to search for it, unless the bloody mods have deleted it!.

[/quote]Clive PlattClive PlattClive Platt

Life''s bad enough as it is without wanting to invent any more of it.

- Marvin the paranoid android The Hitchhiker''s Guide to the Galaxy

Yes I agree that he was better than Rossi Jarvis but not Spillane who was unlucky last season not to get more chances.                    I just hope that the guy from Portsmouth comes good!