Sign in to follow this  
peckham canaries

help me with the radio coverage

I''m london based and just caught the tail end of someone saying that the game tonight would be covered on radio norfolk- I think he said it would only be on M wave did any one hear this if so any ideas how i could access it over the internet

thanks

[quote user="peckham canaries"]

I''m london based and just caught the tail end of someone saying that the game tonight would be covered on radio norfolk- I think he said it would only be on M wave did any one hear this if so any ideas how i could access it over the internet

thanks

[/quote]

Hello mate i am also based in london, tried everything and in the end had to sign up to canaries world because i tried listening to radio norfolk online but when the nexts are broadcast they dont let u listening to it due to contractual reasons and some rubbish!

I''m pretty sure they don''t do commentary on friendlies. By the look of the schedule at 18:00 there is "Gold for grownups". Doesn''t sound like commentary to me i''m afraid Peckham!

[quote user="Chrisr"]I''m pretty sure they don''t do commentary on friendlies. By the look of the schedule at 18:00 there is "Gold for grownups". Doesn''t sound like commentary to me i''m afraid Peckham! [/quote]On the positive side, they will probably give you a chance to win a Spander Ballet C.D so not all is lost.

They''ve done commentary of one of the friendlies for the last couple of seasons. Disappointing they aren''t this year.

so are you saying it is covered by canaries world- I have audio commentry but when i go to update my package to canaries world it will only allow it from when my subscription finishes in october- all very frustrating

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]If you live near enough to Essex you''ll be able tp pick it up on BBC Essex I think, thats how I listened to the league game last year![/quote]

You sure BBC Essex are commenating on the game?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]If you live near enough to Essex you''ll be able tp pick it up on BBC Essex I think, thats how I listened to the league game last year![/quote]

You sure BBC Essex are commenating on the game?

[/quote]

commentating*