Sign in to follow this  
Morph

Soccernet team of week with two Canaries!!!

I can''t believe what I''ve just seen, but from radio commentary and comments on this message board it shouldn''t have been such a surprise.

Soccernet picks it''s own team of the week each week and this week the side features two Canaries following their performance at United. That said one of them is the manager ;-)

Check it out at:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature?id=307906&cc=5739

Thats a good article with a favourable review. And its got little pictures of the players! Hehehe! I like the little ''Worthy'' in dark suit and sunglasses!

I''m delighted Drury has been recognised. On this message board at the momenet I am seeing posts that say hes not playing well, isn''t attacking eneough and isn''t captain material.

In both games so far he has been excellent. His tackling is perfection. He can take the ball cleanly as a pickpocket removes a wallet from your pocket. His distribution is good and in the Palace game he got forward linking well with Hux.

Will we make next weeks first eleven?

I don''t recall any posts questioning Drurys play so far this season and would have ridiculed anyone else that said anything of the kind. If Helveg with all his experience can be half the player drury is then we will have no complaints.

I can''t believe that about James either, but apparently he played a blinder on Saturday. Did anyone see it on MOTD?

[quote]I''m delighted Drury has been recognised. On this message board at the momenet I am seeing posts that say hes not playing well, isn''t attacking eneough and isn''t captain material. In both games so fa...[/quote]

As you''re obviously pointing the finger at my post, I have to say you chose to miss the point I was trying to make.

City don''t play until Worthy sorts them out at half time and it seems to have effect. Not my words but that of many other posts.

Worthy is of fiery nature and as this approach appears to work I asked for someone of similar nature to be him on the field in the first half .

I didn''t slag him off as you are suggesting in fact I praised him highly.