Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

I've found a postive from todays game.... (Also, Annoying Steward)

It appears Delia has got the catering upgraded. I was in the Jarrold, a catering upgrade from my usual city stand seat but the Sausage Roll i had pre match was 10/10! It had flavour, proper sausagemeat and a real umph! I just hope they have found their way to the city stand kiosks....I can''t remember the price but it was worth it!

Another thing,

Did anyone see the steward in the middle of the Jarrold stand getting very annoyed and agitated by people sitting in the ''comfy'' seats 2nd half. Us, and many other supporters decided to try and sit in the comfy seats for the 2nd half, but a steward (dressed in the smart green) was constantly up and down moving anyone who dared sit in the comfy seats who he believed hadnt paid for the privilage. Somehow he didnt move us, despite noone being near us but it just wond me up! Why worry about people sitting in these seats, when no one was there in the first place!

[quote user="Huddy "]

Did anyone see the steward in the middle of the Jarrold stand getting very annoyed and agitated by people sitting in the ''comfy'' seats 2nd half. Us, and many other supporters decided to try and sit in the comfy seats for the 2nd half, but a steward (dressed in the smart green) was constantly up and down moving anyone who dared sit in the comfy seats who he believed hadnt paid for the privilage. Somehow he didnt move us, despite noone being near us but it just wond me up! Why worry about people sitting in these seats, when no one was there in the first place!

[/quote]

Unbelievable isn''t it.  It even happens at reserve games. 

You need a better class of a*se to sit there . . .

[quote user="Fat Strawberry"][quote user="Huddy "]

[/quote]

Unbelievable isn''t it.  It even happens at reserve games. 

You need a better class of a*se to sit there . . .

[/quote]

Now i feel very upmarket! Considering he disnt move me...one of the lucky few!

I don''t know about today, but as Fat Strawberry says, the way the stewards behaved at reserve games (although of course these are now no more) makes you wonder just why they are employed. What a waste of money.

Reserve games last year hardly packed the South Stand. As a season ticket holder you got in free as part of your season ticket purchase. The padded seats were not being used. Come on NCFC, they were sitting empty, is it really so terrible that the great unwashed from the cheap and nasties dare to sit on them and use them?

Obviously if the people who had paid a premium to use them turned up for reserve games then all well and good. But to employ stewards to constantly turn people away and police their use is taking things too far.

The sausage Rolls in the Jarrold have inproved and as my mate says are the best he''s ever tasted

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Can''t be as bad as last year, they tasted ike paper mache with sage.[/quote]

Im sure you''ll like them, one of the best sausage rolls ive ever tasted!

I''m glad im not the only one who find the stewarding annoying, for a minute i was asking my self "Am i just a moaning minnie?!"

The stewards in the Barclay where I sit don''t really give me any bother. I suppose there just doing there jobs and I don''t envy there task.