Sign in to follow this  
Mason 47

New Run-out Music??

Not sure its the most important thing to come out of the game today, but I didnt hear any of the Kasabian rubbish as the teams came out. Instead we had ''Elevation'' by U2... vast improvement if this is the case, dontcha think?

It wasnt U2 at Kick off that was HT. At KO was "The Canaries"....oh did i cringe.....

Kasabian is a cracking song, works on computer game but because our dj doesnt play the intro on loop it doesnt do it justice!

[quote user="Bucketman"]Not sure its the most important thing to come out of the game today, but I didnt hear any of the Kasabian rubbish as the teams came out. Instead we had ''Elevation'' by U2... vast improvement if this is the case, dontcha think?[/quote]

no ........................t**t

[quote user="barclay seats 48 49 "]

[quote user="Bucketman"]Not sure its the most important thing to come out of the game today, but I didnt hear any of the Kasabian rubbish as the teams came out. Instead we had ''Elevation'' by U2... vast improvement if this is the case, dontcha think?[/quote]

[/quote]i''ve had the missfortune to read at couple of your inane comments, do you finish all of your replies with t**t, you t**t?

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]

[/quote]I don''t think "tart" is rude enough to bleep out!

[quote user="barclay seats 48 49 "]

[/quote]

I am truly sorry to have offended you with my vicious opinion... please accept my most sincere apologies Mr Barclay Seats sir...

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]

[/quote]

Oh my word! Why has this clown not been banned? Upon reading his other posts...he is a disrespectful sh*t-head! I hope somebody knows where Barclay Seats 48 and 49 are...so they can do the right thing and go and lay a turd on them...ready for the new season! Dick!