Sign in to follow this  
occasional canary

Songs to learn & sing

Hi all,

first time poster here. Now my visists to Carrow are not as plentiful as most of you lot which is down to a number of reasons which I wont bore with now. For this reason I am usually situated in the less voicifourous parts of the ground. Norwich  union community stand, the corner the other side of the River End, the name of which escapes me now but its late & I''ve had a few & aboutely anywhere in the Jarrold stand.

So my question to all you hard core city fans is can you tell me & all the other irregular visitors the words to some of the songs you sing. Other than the Barclay & the snakepit its pretty quiet everywhere else in the ground other than the occasional tut or sigh so perhaps if us part timers were up to speed with all the songs Carrow Road might be more of the cauldron of noise we all wish for.

For instance what comes after "Follow, follow, follow the boys in yellow"?  Ill join in even if the folk sat in front of me turn around & look at me as if I am some kind of drunken unhinged lunatic.

How about the words to the Huckerby song? I know hes gone now but if things go a bit pear shaped early on I guess we might hearing this one again. I wont join in with that one of course cos that would be being negative which is the right of only long term season ticket holders & not the likes of me. I know my place.

I,m off to bed now so next time I log on it''ll be nice to see the words listed along with all the inevitable stick this is bound to provoke.

God bless you all, in Roeder we trust, O.T.B.C (I know all the words to that one) keep the green flag flyin high, etc, etc, on & on.....

[quote user="occasional canary"]

How about the words to the Huckerby song? I know hes gone now but if things go a bit pear shaped early on I guess we might hearing this one again. I wont join in with that one of course cos that would be being negative which is the right of only long term season ticket holders & not the likes of me. I know my place.

[/quote]

Give it a rest. Some people on here just talk plain sh*te.

[quote user="occasional canary"]

Hi all,

first time poster here. Now my visists to Carrow are not as plentiful as most of you lot which is down to a number of reasons which I wont bore with now. For this reason I am usually situated in the less voicifourous parts of the ground. Norwich  union community stand, the corner the other side of the River End, the name of which escapes me now but its late & I''ve had a few & aboutely anywhere in the Jarrold stand.

So my question to all you hard core city fans is can you tell me & all the other irregular visitors the words to some of the songs you sing. Other than the Barclay & the snakepit its pretty quiet everywhere else in the ground other than the occasional tut or sigh so perhaps if us part timers were up to speed with all the songs Carrow Road might be more of the cauldron of noise we all wish for.

For instance what comes after "Follow, follow, follow the boys in yellow"?  Ill join in even if the folk sat in front of me turn around & look at me as if I am some kind of drunken unhinged lunatic.

I,m off to bed now so next time I log on it''ll be nice to see the words listed along with all the inevitable stick this is bound to provoke.

God bless you all, in Roeder we trust, O.T.B.C (I know all the words to that one) keep the green flag flyin high, etc, etc, on & on.....

[/quote]This is extremely funny.  Nice work.

"Follow, follow, follow, follow the boys in yellow, when you''re yellow and green, we''re the world''s best team, and it''s off to the Premier we go..."

KB