Sign in to follow this  
canarysince1981

New striker arrives in style

Darel Russell, so thats now 5 strikers with one more to come. Should be plenty, although I''d like to see 2 target men signed as if one gets injured........................

We won''t be seeing any of Rusty up front in the league (unless we are worryingly short), he''s a solid midfielder, I think his performance last night won his place in the first XI on Saturday.

And I don''t think we need two target men, maybe another on loan but two signed for a sizeable fee would be a waste of money.

KB

It gives us another option, say he is on the field and a striker gets injured. We have used our striker sub but we have a midfielder on the bench we can stick him up top.

[quote user="King Beef"]

We won''t be seeing any of Rusty up front in the league (unless we are worryingly short), he''s a solid midfielder, I think his performance last night won his place in the first XI on Saturday.

And I don''t think we need two target men, maybe another on loan but two signed for a sizeable fee would be a waste of money.

KB

[/quote]

agreed! unless we have a massive injury crisis, are chasing a game and a goal down with just injury time to go.. or (possibly) playing some non league shambles in the cup i doubt we will see Rusty up front

jas :)

i agree with jas - tbh i think we will sign a big forward and curo or lupili will feed of him. thats kinda obvious (idealistic) thinking - this team is going to take months to gel together :(