Sign in to follow this  
canarysince1981

Two Forums

Perhaps there should be 2 Forums. One for moaners with nothing but negative things to say and one for people who are optimistic with positive things to say about ncfc. I''ll subscribe to the latter. How about anyone else?

As much as, I too, am a positive one, if that were ever to occur there would be no debate or entertainment on the board!

Let''s face it, we''d be bored if we didn''t have the likes of Wiz and co. to disagree with!

KB

Spot on KB as negative as some posters are (esp. this morning) they do get discussions going. Wiz et al can be annoying but they tend to get some excellent responses to their threads.It would get really dull otherwise. (P.s. what is your signature from?)

what a suprise. another post moaning about moaners. Jesus let it go. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Football is a game of opinions. Negative and Positive. if you want to go join a forum in which everybody is constantly happy with everything wether were top or bottom of the league. Then go do it. If not, then stop complaining....

Put me in the Percy camp. I must disagree about the likes of Wiz, BBB, etc. though, they offer no points of any validity, there are much better "negative" FMs who at least make you think.

[quote user="Ipswich Are Scum!"]

what a suprise. another post moaning about moaners. Jesus let it go. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Football is a game of opinions. Negative and Positive. if you want to go join a forum in which everybody is constantly happy with everything wether were top or bottom of the league. Then go do it. If not, then stop complaining....

I''m just suggesting options, so before you have a go at me read what I wrote

suggesting options... haha. no you weren''t. :L you were having a go at moaners and you know you were. Nobody wold suggest ''2 forums'' one for moaners one for non-moaners.[^o)]

suggesting options... haha. no you weren''t. :L you were having a go at moaners and you know you were. Nobody wold suggest ''2 forums'' one for moaners one for non-moaners.[^o)]

[quote user="canarysince1981"]Perhaps there should be 2 Forums. One for moaners with nothing but negative things to say and one for people who are optimistic with positive things to say about ncfc. I''ll subscribe to the latter. How about anyone else?[/quote]I think this is a great idea.The Pink ''Un for moaners.The Rose tinted ''Un for the perennially positiveThe fatal flaw is there''s nowhere for the majority who judge each factor on its individual merits and for that reason I''m going to say no to investing in your idea.

Is it me or are the exact same things that were said last year being said again this year.

I remember someone suggesting this idea last august. And I remember how many people (including myself) got their hopes up over anyone that came into the club, thinking that just because we''ve bought the player they''re automatically a quality signing.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Is it me or are the exact same things that were said last year being said again this year.

I remember someone suggesting this idea last august. And I remember how many people (including myself) got their hopes up over anyone that came into the club, thinking that just because we''ve bought the player they''re automatically a quality signing.

[/quote]Nope it''s not you.

Delia under fire at Norwich

Fans of Norwich City football club, languishing near the bottom

of the English First Division, have accused director and TV cook Delia

Smith of being more interested in the club''s catering than in the

performance of the team. The most obvious sign of investment has been

the opening of a new £22.50-a-head brasserie at the ground. "We have a

lovely restaurant, but they don''t spend money on players," said one

fan. -
Independent on Sunday, 17 September

[quote user="canarysince1981"]Perhaps there should be 2 Forums. One for moaners with nothing but negative things to say and one for people who are optimistic with positive things to say about ncfc. I''ll subscribe to the latter. How about anyone else?[/quote]

LOL, Im negative because the likes of you are so positive! Being optimistic about next season is a kop out imo given the activities over the last 6 to 8 weeks. Yet again we have underinvested and left things too late. Can you not smell the failure on the horizon? I certainly can and it stinks.

We all have a common goal on here. Some take action, some dont. If people never complained where do you think we would end up??

I think there should be changes too. One forum for those who want to see changes made and the other for those who will always be happy with the club regardless of whatever happens. I''ll reserve my seat in the first thankyou.

[quote user="canarysince1981"]Perhaps there should be 2 Forums. One for moaners with nothing but negative things to say and one for people who are optimistic with positive things to say about ncfc. I''ll subscribe to the latter. How about anyone else?[/quote]

LOL, Im negative because the likes of you are so positive! Being optimistic about next season is a kop out imo given the activities over the last 6 to 8 weeks. Yet again we have underinvested and left things too late. Can you not smell the failure on the horizon? I certainly can and it stinks.

We all have a common goal on here. Some take action, some dont. If people never complained where do you think we would end up??

I think there should be changes too. One forum for those who want to see changes made and the other for those who will always be happy with the club regardless of whatever happens. I''ll reserve my seat in the first thankyou.