Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

scout report

after another long and hard sesion of scouting i have found these realistic targets who i belive would be great squad additions (just my opinion )
1. dean kiely - out of contract at charlton in the summer ideal replacement, if green was to get injured. played at a high level could teach greeno so much from his experiance.
2. tugay - again out of contract with blackburn in the summer. a proven premiership player, good passer and genrally solid player.
3. joey barton - with man city close to the drop, the young england hopefull has yet to sign a extention to his contract wich runs out in the summer. so much hunger and spirit great lad.
4. andrew giffin - a sturdy right back from newcastle. not a rivaldo or zidane by any means just a good solid reliable right back !
5.too hopeful maybe but marcio amoroso is also out of contract i have kept tabs on his carer since he came over to italy with udinase (i think thats how u speel it) just from a personal point of view really !
happy hunting !

I feel Dean Kiely is a little optimistic. After all he is first choice for a club that could potentially be in the Champions League. He isn''t likely to want to come to a club that has a high chance of relegation and play second fiddle. Like the sound of joey Barton, but maybe he might set his sights higher? Amoroso however would be FANTASTIC!!