Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Man city now want Ashton!

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Anyone aware of any sell on clause we have with Ashton? Im guessing we dont have one.[/quote]

Its 15% of any profit they make on him, which is nice

[quote user="londoncanary"]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Anyone aware of any sell on clause we have with Ashton? Im guessing we dont have one.[/quote]

[/quote]

Very nce indeed. Wouldnt that generate over £1m for us?? Though this would be good business I simply cant see Man City paying that much for a crook?

thats assuming he goes anywhere as I do believe he has just signed a contract extension at West ham, Oh hang on, he did the same with us  

[/quote]

thats assuming he goes anywhere as I do believe he has just signed a contract extension at West ham, Oh hang on, he did the same with us  

[/quote]

Yeah i calculated it should be over a million aswell, however i think you correct i cant see it happening myself. But if it did would be great news im sure there is a few more hotel developments we cld use the money to invest in hey!

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]wonder how long it will be before somebody mentions "you know who" signing for us [:D][/quote]

Bellamy by any chance.......LOL!!

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]wonder how long it will be before somebody mentions "you know who" signing for us [:D][/quote]

Could be a fantastic deal for us. An extra £1m in the kitty and the possibility of aa certain striker being freed up at
anchester City. Could we get Ched for the £1m??

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]We couldn''t get Ched for 3 million....[/quote]

Sadly this is true. However Ched isnt worth £3m imo, nowhere near infact. If it were to happen I could only predict that money would dissapear into the pockets of certain board members and not into the team. I think the fans have bought the players over the last three seasons. The board havent spent a penny on the team.