Sign in to follow this  
Ali Bunkall

Forssell

I think that a signing, be it loan or permanent, like Mikael Forssell is exactly what we are looking for. Birmingham have got a guy out of favour at chelsea and he has had a phenomonal season. He works out as Chelski''s top goalscorer this season! It goes to show that if you look hard enough, they are there.

Unfortunately, it has been announced this morning that Forsell is staying on loan at Birmingham for another season .
Great player though, and you said the players are out there.

I too had read the news. It is just his name got me thinking that it is not always the players that play week in week out for good clubs that are the good signings. if you look hard enough there are guys who regularly warm the bench, just itching to have stormers on the pitch.

Visit the websites for Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal and look at their entire squads. You could make two or three excellent premier class teams just from their reserves alone. Most of which will be available for season long loans as was Forrsell.

Look on the previous thread titled ''Who will Norwich buy, and who''s out?'' Plenty of suggestions there.