Sign in to follow this  
Lappin = Ronaldinho

is it just me getting this?

Server Error in ''/cs'' Application.

The MasterThemeFile ForumMaster.ascx could not be found in the default or default theme directory

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: The MasterThemeFile ForumMaster.ascx could not be found in the default or default theme directory

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: The MasterThemeFile ForumMaster.ascx could not be found in the default or default theme directory]

CommunityServer.Controls.ContentContainer.OnInit(EventArgs e) +337

System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +321

System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +198

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +834

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

No.. and it''s the most annoying thing in the world!

Probably worse than being in the dentists waiting room with only Smudger and Bly to talk to [:|]

Nope I''m getting it too, blooming annoying, had this once before not so many months ago either, system glitch.

Has anyone e-mailed Pete to let him know if he''s not already aware of course lol.

Nope and why Archant spend so much money on this "Community Server" crap setup when a far superior dedicated server/ PHPBB option is available for tuppence ha''penny is beyond me.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Nope I''m getting it too, blooming annoying, had this once before not so many months ago either, system glitch.

Has anyone e-mailed Pete to let him know if he''s not already aware of course lol.

[/quote]

I doubt Pete will be about to sort the problem out after eight (mmm...chocolate...) on a Sunday evening, and I don''t blame him!

KB

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Probably worse than being in the dentists waiting room with only Smudger and Bly to talk to [:|]

[/quote]

You mean you''d like me to be there with you instead?      [:$]

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As you don''t exist it wouldn''t be possible [:S]

So why am I replying[:^)][*-)][:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As you don''t exist it wouldn''t be possible [:S]

So why am I replying[:^)][*-)][:O]

[/quote]

You love me really don''t you NN?.....and I promise not to wind you up again........

Is there an icon for fingers crossed on here?........     [:)]

look. nearly every time I log on to the board I`m getting this and its getting really f..ckin annoyin`                                                                                                                                             ¬¬o

look. nearly every time I log on to the board I`m getting this and its getting really f..ckin annoyin`                                                                                                              ¬¬o

Sort it out of move you forum to another provider, or server, why you use this rubbish when you could use something like invision is beyond me.

[quote user="Roedy Cant Fail"]Nope and why Archant spend so much money on this "Community Server" crap setup when a far superior dedicated server/ PHPBB option is available for tuppence ha''penny is beyond me.
[/quote]

Exactly or something like vBulletin.