Sign in to follow this  
King Beef

San Jose Earthquakes vs. L.A. Galaxy Updates

My internet is in a mood with me so is there any chance that anyone who is watching or recieving updates is able to inform others on the forum of the score via this thread?

Cheers,

KB

(also, yeah I want to know how Hucks is doing, I''m not living in the past, general interest in the American game thanks.)

Stuck watching the match on a LA Galaxy feed, so all the talk is of how Beckham feels about every pass the team are making.Not heard the ''commentators'' mention Hucks'' involvement in the game at all.  Not even in the starting line-up.

[quote user="Fozzie"]Stuck watching the match on a LA Galaxy feed, so all the talk is of how Beckham feels about every pass the team are making.

Not heard the ''commentators'' mention Hucks'' involvement in the game at all.  Not even in the starting line-up.
[/quote]

Do you have a link for the LA Galaxy feed? If so could you PM it to me?

Cheers,

KB

[quote user="King Beef"]

[quote user="Fozzie"]Stuck watching the match on a LA Galaxy feed, so all the talk is of how Beckham feels about every pass the team are making.Not heard the ''commentators'' mention Hucks'' involvement in the game at all.  Not even in the starting line-up.[/quote]

Cheers,

KB

[/quote]done.Also.  Someone sort out the constant server error stuff!

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote]and me please fozzie ;)[/quote]

Check your PMs
[/quote]

Cheers mate, not working for me but appreciate the effort on your part.

KB

Huckerby scored.  Defender fell, he took it down the left, brought it into the middle and shot. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL Hockairbee says the announcer.  ANd LA just answerded back, 2-1.

Seriously.  Is it just me with this damn Server Error in ''/cs'' Application crap?Stopping me from doing anything in here without 20 attempts.

[quote user="Fozzie"]Seriously.  Is it just me with this damn Server Error in ''/cs'' Application crap?

Stopping me from doing anything in here without 20 attempts.

[/quote]

ME TOOO!!!!! GRRRR

[quote user="Fozzie"]Seriously.  Is it just me with this damn Server Error in ''/cs'' Application crap?

Stopping me from doing anything in here without 20 attempts.

[/quote]

ME TOOO!!!!! GRRRR

Hucks goal as described by fan on SJE website:

"Klein fell down leaving Hucks coming in alone from the left.  Cronin had the angle covered and LA flooded the box so Hucks did one of his patented bad angle blasts through the keeper!!!!!"

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="King Beef"]

[quote user="Fozzie"]Stuck watching the match on a LA Galaxy feed, so all the talk is of how Beckham feels about every pass the team are making.

Not heard the ''commentators'' mention Hucks'' involvement in the game at all.  Not even in the starting line-up.
[/quote]

Cheers,

KB

[/quote]

done.

Also.  Someone sort out the constant server error stuff!
[/quote]

could you pm me a link as well please can''t find a decent stream of it anywhere

[quote user="Cyril the Canary"][quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="King Beef"]

[quote user="Fozzie"]Stuck watching the match on a LA Galaxy feed, so all the talk is of how Beckham feels about every pass the team are making.Not heard the ''commentators'' mention Hucks'' involvement in the game at all.  Not even in the starting line-up.[/quote]

Cheers,

KB

[/quote]done.Also.  Someone sort out the constant server error stuff![/quote]

could you pm me a link as well please can''t find a decent stream of it anywhere

[/quote]Hope you know how to get to your PMs (I didn''t really think about it before).

sorry can you pm me as well please! also, i don''t know how you get to them, haha!..incidentally is there a reason you can''t put the address up on this topic?!

[quote user="The Lord"]sorry can you pm me as well please! also, i don''t know how you get to them, haha!..incidentally is there a reason you can''t put the address up on this topic?![/quote]Probably best if someone else does it, as I can hardly post a thing with this damn server error stuff every 30 links pressed on this forum.