Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Multiple user names.......

I''m wondering if I''m a little naive on this. Do you posters think it happens a lot on this site? Its just some posters have very similar ways of putting points across. I''m currently having a debate with a poster called I BEAT ATLANTA who has a very similar style to old Walph Wright. Now Walphy hasn''t been trolling on here for some time but I BEAT ATALANTA seems to have popped up at around the same time as walphys sudden disappearance and using the same rhetoric as good ole walphy. Anyone else sensed multiple users?[:^)]

Well, the "chris", Striker", "soccer" is pretty easy to spot by his unique butchery of the English language

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I''m wondering if I''m a little naive on this. Do you posters think it happens a lot on this site? Its just some posters have very similar ways of putting points across. I''m currently having a debate with a poster called I BEAT ATLANTA who has a very similar style to old Walph Wright. Now Walphy hasn''t been trolling on here for some time but I BEAT ATALANTA seems to have popped up at around the same time as walphys sudden disappearance and using the same rhetoric as good ole walphy. Anyone else sensed multiple users?[:^)][/quote]

Yeah, what happemed to Arthur Whittle Obe of Haymarket? [;)]

Sorry I didnt explain myself properly. I know you can change your username, but Walphy boy seems to have created a new poster in I Beat Atalanta. If you know Walphy like I do you can see from everything like the way he types, to his conspirecy that im a binner is the same. The user Ralph Wright dissapered after some questions he failed to answer then up pops a new poster in I beat Atlanta, with exactly the same punctuation, views, and opinion of me-without even having a disscusion with me. Now how would someone who ive never debated with suddenly start talking about me in the same way Walphy did? Hes obviously got 2 different profiles now.

Seems you have been sussed Walphy.

[quote] user="Delia''s Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]Beaker, Bunsen, The four old laddies, Glenn Roeder all the same person[/quote]

wrong im afraid. I know Bunsen, Beaker and Roeder and I can confirm they are all different people. All though I dont know the 4 old ladies.

As for Roeder, he was somebody before he changed hisname to Roeder. I''ll let you decide who that could have been [;)]

On another thread I Beat Atlanta wrote....

"As it stands today the club doesn''t need to sell anyone. What makes you think we do?

Gutted you were wrong? desperate to stir up another lie?

Its true, the club may ''choose'' to sell Croft to Wigan, but it doesn''t have to.

Go back to Ipswich Arthur..... cheer on Nugent."

"Go back to Ipswich Arthur"? Now I hadnt even commented on this thread at this point and cant remember speaking to Atalanta before this...

There are currently 2 Ralph Wrights-1 pro board 1 anti

There is also I beat Atalanta who is 100% the same Ralph Wright pro board poster. Also Atalanta turned up at the same time Walphy went missing.

Why are you pretending to be 2 people Walph? Bit sad really.

Sorry to bore you all but its a slow day.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

On another thread I Beat Atlanta wrote....

"As it stands today the club doesn''t need to sell anyone. What makes you think we do? Gutted you were wrong? desperate to stir up another lie?Its true, the club may ''choose'' to sell Croft to Wigan, but it doesn''t have to.Go back to Ipswich Arthur..... cheer on Nugent."

[/quote]If it''s helps with your sanity I too couldn''t help but think of the dear departed Ralph Wright when I saw this Arthur.Very much his style no doubt about that.

[quote user="San Miguel"]i''m still sure that Beaker and Dr Bunsen are one and the same[/quote]

did you bother to read my post? or did you choose to ignore it ...

Only solution I can see to this Beaker, Bunker, Bunsen, Bonkers business is to rename everyone to "Ralph Wright" that''ll sort out the problem of confusing usernames once and for all.

I have only one user name, surely life is too short to waste time posting as other people? maybe these people have split personalities!

Wouldn''t be much of a defence but no, I haven''t heard of him as it happens. Ask Pete he should be able to give ISP origins and confirm if posters have multiple identities

[quote user=" Ralph Wright"][quote user="Marty"] maybe these people have split personalities!
[/quote]

This is not the case with us.[8-)]
[/quote]

Yeah but what does Ralph Wright think about it ?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Won''t be a problem in a few week''s time.[/quote]

Why not Pete?  Also, is it possible to trace old user names?  I find it hard to follow who is who when names change for humourous or political reasons.  New names pop up with large post histories and it would be nice to know who I am talking to.

[quote user="ralph wright 2.4"]can i have my fiver?btw, blah blah blah blah (anti board comment), whittle you are wrong....F*** off ipswich...lol[/quote]That''s a bloody good try Ralph.[:D]Just to try and avoid any further confusion I have changed my username to Ralph Wright (I.S.A.T.W.A.T.)This clearly spells out Ralph Wright (I Sometimes Also Toy With Alternative Titles) making it quite clear for identification purposes that I use/have used other usernames on this board.I hope this helps.