Sign in to follow this  
King Beef

Official 2008/2009 First Team Squad Photo

As some of you may know, tomorrow (Tuesday 5th) I am off to Carrow Road at 1pm for the annual photo call. This is a Canary Experience and basically means I will enjoy a ground tour, light refreshments before meeting Glenn and the first team squad before being photographed with them in the squad photo. At the end of this I will recieve a framed picture of myself in the squad photo, signed by the first team. I absolutely cannot wait, I feel like a five year old again.

The point of me posting this on here is to ask if anyone has any questions they would like me to put forward to Glenn or any of the squad, I already plan to ask if we are signing Shola Ameobi from Newcastle, but I would be more than happy to ask questions and post the answers when I get in and log on to here to you dear posters.

Fire away,

Cheers,

KB

Where does GR honestly think we are going to finish this season, have a great day up there.

[quote user="jay kay"]
or, why did james hollman really leave?

[/quote]

want me to Pm u the reason?????

and the OP can tell Matty Pattison what i think of him if he likes.

jas :)

Hi guys, glad to hear your had a great time. Lupoli gets cheesiest grin from me whilst Dejan and Pattison look a bit special lol. Just wondering if anyone could do a run down of the backroom staff in the picture. Thanks!