Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Where will City finish?

Im confident of a top half finish, possibly 8th

As long as we have a decent season and are at least pushing for the play offs, rather than a boring mid table finish with not much to get excited about

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Bit of a pointless thread, all this  where will we finish, when does school start up again

It’s approaching that time of the year when predictions for the new Championship season are required.

What effect do you think Roeder’s new signings will have?

All we need from you is the three teams you believe will be promoted and, if it differs, where you think Norwich will finish.

Many thanks.

[/quote]

1st Ipswich

2nd Wolves

3rd Sheff utd

23rd Norwich

and Hitler to be found alive running a painter & decorators in Happisburg

Pete Doherty to become pope

Red Rum to win the Grand National

Joey Barton to become peace envoy in the middle east

Jenson Button to win F1 Championship

Ipswich to gain City status

Leicester to have the longest serving football manager ever

Kevin Lisbie to win the Golden Boot

Stephen Fry to buy out Norwich City

Rick Waghorn wins sports Journalist of the year.

Buy the way I really think we will make the play offs

Wherever we finish our great club will always finish top and number one in my eyes , because we support the best club in the land , the one and only Norwich City .[Y] ....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]Wherever we finish our great club will always finish top and number one in my eyes , because we support the best club in the land , the one and only Norwich City .[Y] ....arrdee.[/quote]

Ard, I''m all emotional now. But what you said could not be true.

[quote user="arrdee"]Wherever we finish our great club will always finish top and number one in my eyes , because we support the best club in the land , the one and only Norwich City .[Y] ....arrdee.[/quote]

PS Arrdee: Coyne named today as Colchester captain.  What a pity Dixmar didn''t have a book....you heard it here first.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

PS Arrdee: Coyne named today as Colchester captain.  What a pity Dixmar didn''t have a book....you heard it here first.

[/quote]

Yep "Cam" you lovely old boy , you have just hi-lighted what every poster on this board knows , arrdee is a born loser , now if you had got your prediction wrong you could have bet your life arrdee''s money would have been on . Just a born loser , thats all I am .[:''(]....arrdee.

based on what we''ve spent, and the squad we''ve assembled thus far, i believe city have a good chance of finishing mid-table...with a fair wind, i hoping for a top 10 finish, and a miracle for a top6!!!

Just the one mention for Blackpool then! Cheers Bristol-Canary - are you completely mad or something?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

It’s approaching that time of the year when predictions for the new Championship season are required.

What effect do you think Roeder’s new signings will have?

All we need from you is the three teams you believe will be promoted and, if it differs, where you think Norwich will finish.

Many thanks.

[/quote]

Top half - between 10th - 12th, unless GR can pull a really good striker out of the bag

1 brum   

2 derby

3 mighty canaries after finishing 6th one place above the binners just to rub it in a bit more !

I definitely think we have a good enough midfield to make the play offs, I''m also more confident about our defence than I was a couple of weeks ago. Much will depend on Roeder getting the strikers he has spoken of, if they are decent we could easily finish in the top six but we could easily finish in the bottom six if they''re pony. Much will also depend on how qickly the players settle in.

So until we know who the 2 strikers are I''m sitting on the fence.

I think we will finsih 10th. I dont seriously believe we stand a chance of pushing for promotion, but we are to good to get relagated.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Bottom 3.[/quote]

You dont change do you Wiz !!!!!!!!!

!/  Brum

2/  Derby

3/  Norwich

You never do know we just might do it, but anywhere from 10th to 3rd is poss

Wiz is as far as I can see, forever an optimist. He''s in cloud cuckoo land, or another planet or just trying to wind evryone up... lol!

I reckon between 5th and 12th for end of season, provided we get in a target man. I''m a lot more optimistic than I was a month a go

Probably in the 10th to 16th positions!

This leagues always very very tight and theres normally not a lot of difference between most of the teams!

Therefore I''d say if Roeder gets a decent striker and the new signings blend well and we hagev luck with injuries and suspensions we''re capable of making a bid for the play offs.

Though a scanario of bad luck, the team not binding together well and Roeder not getting a decent striker in could see us struggling at the wrong end!

[quote user="bloodwagon"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Bottom 3.[/quote]

You dont change do you Wiz !!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Because he''s simply not a Norwich fan. He should get lost and support Chelsea or someone.