Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Where will City finish?

It’s approaching that time of the year when predictions for the new Championship season are required.

What effect do you think Roeder’s new signings will have?

All we need from you is the three teams you believe will be promoted and, if it differs, where you think Norwich will finish.

Many thanks.

Perhaps a little foolishly, I put £10 on us being promoted this year.  This is completely out of character for me as i''m not what you might call a betting man.  All I can say is that it''s a gut feeling (a bit like food poisoning I hear you all say!).  So, on that basis, my prediction is 6th, with a heroic display at Wembley to win the Play-offs.  

Don''t send the men in white coats - I promise I am sane.

[quote user="suffolk canary"]

Perhaps a little foolishly, I put £10 on us being promoted this year.  This is completely out of character for me as i''m not what you might call a betting man.  All I can say is that it''s a gut feeling (a bit like food poisoning I hear you all say!).  So, on that basis, my prediction is 6th, with a heroic display at Wembley to win the Play-offs.  

Don''t send the men in white coats - I promise I am sane.

[/quote]

Next time I''ll read the original post a little more carefully...

Birmingham, Derby, NCFC.

I have to let my head rule over my heart.  Three teams to be promoted.

1.   Birmingham

2.   Reading

3.   QPR

12.   Norwich

I just can''t see us breaking in to the top 6, I''ve loved to think so, but it''s not going to be reality.

head says: almost identical season to last year - 17th  - will start season badly due to massive turnover of players, then Roeder will do what he does best and pull it around to save relegation

heart : 8th - near miss on play-offs having been there or there abouts all season

1st - Reading

2nd - Birmingham

Playoff Winner - QPR (Having Finished 4th)

NCFC to finish in the top 8, Will be arround 10th by Christmas prompting Roeder to get in some reinforcements in January for a failed playoff push.

I rekon it will be as follows...

1.Birmingham

2.Wolves

3.Reading

4.QPR

5.Derby

6.Norwich!!!!                                                               And i  have every confidence that we can beat Reading and then meet QPR in the playoff final and beat them too :)

[quote user="bristol_canary"]

1. Swansea

2. Doncaster

Play-offs Blackpool v Norwich final

blackpool win on pens

[/quote]

I''m not sure if your on drugs or not?

I keep changing my mind but i think the likes of Birmingham, QPR and Derby will finish mid table, so my prediction now is,

1.Reading

2.Forest

3.Norwich (Heart Ruling over head?)

4.Sheff.Utd

5.C.Palace

6.Watford (play-off winners)

Relegated - Barnsley,Blackpool and Swansea

Depending on one or two more acquisitions, and with good luck on the injury front, I think that we might make 8th to 10th.

1st- Birmingham         2nd- Reading        3rd- Nottingham Forest

5th- Norwich

22nd- Southampton          23rd- Preston          24th- Doncaster

An unremarkable finish in mid-table. A little push for the play-offs woould be a bonus!